Crush Them Feat

Jabob79
44 posts Member
edited January 2021
I used Vader’s Merciless Massacre and killed the last 4 enemies. I did not get the feat. Has anyone completed this feat and what did you use?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• soomerstime
    57 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I got it today on T6 after about umpteen times with GAS 501st. Took me a long time to figure out the right pattern of attacks to get them all low enough to have three knocked out with one attack.

When you used MM did you kill 4 enemies with one attack or 4 within MM? If you didn't kill them at one time I would assume that the game is reading each attack as one turn, but I could be wrong.
  • Options
    It needs to be all in one single attack. Not a chain of attacks like MM.
  • Options
    SLKR makes it pretty straight forward. Did try a couple of times to get GAS or Echo AoE to line up, but then I figured “nuts to this” and got out old SLacKeR.
  • Options
    GAS works, if you kill 2 with the AoE and 1 with the armor shred attack it also counts
  • Options
    Also used gas and some jedi to boost him. Shaak, bastilla buff him and gas oneshots em with aoe
  • Options
    DR, JKR with GAS, and JML all work as well
  • Options
    DR, JKR with GAS, and JML all work as well

This. I had more luck boosting JML with Hoda than GAS
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • EdSolo
    412 posts Member
    Options
    I did it with GL Rey. It only took a couple of attempts to get it to work.
  • Options
    SEE killed 3 with his ulti, but Old Ben just kept standing there, deze without moving. Didn't get the feat 😡
  • Options
    Moorebid wrote: »
    SEE killed 3 with his ulti, but Old Ben just kept standing there, deze without moving. Didn't get the feat 😡

Have you got Massively Overpowered equipped? That's causing bugs with some character interactions. Removing it may allow you to complete the feat.