Heavy loading issues, disconnecting, battle wins not counting

CadoaBane
563 posts Member
edited January 2021
First, getting into the game takes a long time with the loading screen. Then, whenever I go into a battle and win, it doesn't count. At the end of the battle the buttons disappear and nothing happens anymore until the disconnection message appears. Clicking on it does nothing at all. I can only close and restart the game completely, and then the same thing happens again. Please do something! I already filed a bug report.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    I'm having this and something even better:
    image0.png?width=692&height=519

"Connection Error: Connection to server lost. The battle is ending in a draw."
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report and discuss all bugs and issues at Answers HQ. That is what will help highlight the issue.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums. Bugs and issues are also highlighted on the <<Dev Tracker>>.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>