LS/DS battles

Holy crap! I just got slaughtered in DS 7 hard with a nearly maxed out team! I think they made LS/DS battles harder. Anyone else notice this?

Replies

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    New lightside Level 8 battles - I cant get 3 stars because the characters to borrow are so low - nothing above 3 star and power of 2000 - what the frig. My allies are all maxed out at levels like 74 etc etc does no one work on lightside characters to level up and upgrade?

Even my non-ally list is ridiculous! nothing above 2 star. I am level 74 fighting battles against level 78 teams, this is really dumb.

Why can't you have the option of borrowing an allies hero and get the ally points or use that extra slot to use another character from your own selection?

EA should totally make this happen as later DS or LS battles need a very strong team and it can be hard to get allies with good maxed out toons (which you need in order to win) no matter how many maxed out toons you have in your own inventory to use.

Not fair - give us that option EA.
  • Options
    They've fixed the daily runs... but haven't yet touched story:LS/DS as of yet... I've tried 4 days in a row to clear out the last unfinished mission on DS hard7-4.. managed today to get to 3rd wave, only because there wasn't 5 clone troopers on wave 2. Just chancellor and 2 clones. If this is indeed the fix, I won't be passing hard7-4 anytime soon.
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth