Need help with Jericho

camper288
211 posts Member
edited January 2021
https://swgoh.gg/p/775338965/
Good night, I'm having trouble facing the SEE in the arena, could someone tell me a better formation / or mods that I have to put in master Luke.

Thanks.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    Don't face off against SEE with JML, from what I've seen it's nearly impossible. Same thing when I unlock SEE, I won't battle SLKR because it's impossible to win.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2938 posts Member
    Options
    Don't face off against SEE with JML, from what I've seen it's nearly impossible. Same thing when I unlock SEE, I won't battle SLKR because it's impossible to win.

I haven't found a team comp that will beat SEE with JML. Gonna have to go around SEE. I would be interested if someone has found a team comp that does beat SEE. Ya see?
  • Options
    Oh, I see 😉

I think the match ups are WAI. SLKR, JML and SEE all have one GL they struggle against and one that's easy. Rey can beat all of them but it's not easy (depending on squads or RNG).
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    So you can do Jericho JML squad to beat SEE. I did not take the time to look at your roster, but basically you want to follow this.

https://youtu.be/Txh58XUVgO8

Need to mod your JML for speed and offense build. Ideally all of your Jedi are faster than DR. I’m not quite where I need to be on Shaak yet, but I’ve had success against non-Ult SEE so far.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Facing SEE with JML is as trying to face SLKR with SEE or DR with JKR.
    Sure it’s possible but makes no sense
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    It makes sense if JML is your only GL, are not part of a shard chat or need alternatives in GAC/TW.
  • Options
    Konju thanks for the video, I just saw it and saved it to my favorites, my Luke is already modified something close to that. I forgot about the shak ti, there was an increase in attack.

Anyway, your most pertinent considerations were about the shard, it is easier to find a unicorn than someone in my shard responds in the discord.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

I haven't found a team comp that will beat SEE with JML. Gonna have to go around SEE. I would be interested if someone has found a team comp that does beat SEE. Ya see?

Don't tell that to the people in the "SEE needz buffz!!" thread - they think he's trash. :D

Honestly, I just swap in my Rey team and use basics with whoever SEE links, so as not to crank up his ultimate too fast.

ETA: - Great video. Ian is my favorite SWGOH Youtuber - he's all steak and not too much sizzle.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*