Who Do Y’all Think Is the Best Overall Galactic Legend?

SemiGod
3001 posts Member
By overall I mean the best when considering all the aspects in the game. (EX: GAC, Arena, TB, TW, Raids, Events, Etc)

Who Do Y’all Think Is the Best Overall Galactic Legend? 47 votes

SLKR
57%
StarSonNikoms565behr228WookieWookieTaTaKaSNova44xGriiMErZLordDirtchionophileVeserion1Salatious_ScrumIy4oy4sSithAmerRoxasXionSebekKonjuDarkHelmet1138Vendi1983KisakeeDahly_lama4 27 votes
JML
10%
Ct214476CadoaBaneLethoiunRipperpadgree 5 votes
Rey
2%
TheJEFFtm 1 vote
View Results
29%
chpMINIsolo_77DarjeloSalasGlobuhlJimslipJakdnelsTVFJarvindRath_TarrPeachyPeachSWGOHSemiGodlittleMAC77thegrayestfoxTheChild_eats_eggs1Jarless 14 votes

Replies

• Iy4oy4s
    2939 posts Member
    Options
    SLKR
    I dont think this one is even close, we all know who the superstar is....
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    View Results
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

See
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    View Results
    TVF wrote: »

See

A close second behind View Results, the clear and obvious winner of best GL. SEE's dominance of forum threads just cannot keep up with the power of not voting but still seeing the results
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    SEE

why isn't the most obvious choice in the poll?
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    View Results
    TVF wrote: »

See

A close second behind View Results, the clear and obvious winner of best GL. SEE's dominance of forum threads just cannot keep up with the power of not voting but still seeing the results

I put up 72% of P3 in Rancor yesterday with View Results.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    SLKR
    I'm on my way to VR, just a little longer!
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    View Results
    SEE
  • Options
    SLKR
    Best dark side-slkr best light side-jml best overall-slkr (according to me at least)
    I'll get my first Gl...after 50 years
  • Options
    SLKR
    JML's arguably the best for exclusively pvp, as you have a free win against SLKR, a player-controlled win against SEE and a even/advantaged match in mirrors and vs rey.

But SLKR is significantly better when you consider everything else in the game.

Rey probably takes second for overall, doing better in raids but worse in pvp, but JML does technically have the advantage of qualifying for an assault battle and a faction-specific TB battle. It's close between them.

SEE meanwhile is just... in dead last.
  • Options
    SLKR
    Artumas wrote: »
    JML's arguably the best for exclusively pvp, as you have a free win against SLKR, a player-controlled win against SEE and a even/advantaged match in mirrors and vs rey.

Rey probably takes second for overall, doing better in raids but worse in pvp, but JML does technically have the advantage of qualifying for an assault battle and a faction-specific TB battle. It's close between them.

slkr>jml/rey>rey/jml>jkl

I'll get my first Gl...after 50 years
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    View Results
    RattyBatty wrote: »

slkr>jml/rey>rey/jml>jkl

what
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options

SEE beats JML on auto who is a player controlled win
  • LordDirt
    5029 posts Member
    Options
    SLKR
    That is all SEE is good for, to beat JML in arena. lol
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    SLKR
    This poll doesn't even list see as a GL. Does that tell you something cg?
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    SLKR
    SLKR obviously.
    Then I'd rank JML on 2nd (those unlock requirements are just so good compared to Rey) and Rey on 3rd. Then we'd enter demi-GL territory with Wat, JKL, GAS, Vader, Revan bros, etc. and maybe somewhere down that list there might pop up a wild SEE.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • dgree
    522 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    JML
    It's hard to turn this into a comparison of apples to apples. On his own SLKR is best for all the reasons people know...he's a beast, murders raids, can beat every GL, and is a great all-around DS lead. But JML comes with JKL and when you look at the jedi squad together that they form, it's a very strong team that's not only the dominant arena meta, but also performs in LS TB. I get people saying that just JKL is great, or that raid performance is a big issue right now, or that the JML lead/ultimate situation should be better, but overall JKL+JML seems really strong to me. Maybe that value isn't there for others, especially if they already have great LS TB performance.

But mostly it's my first poll here and i just wanted to see results quickly and didn't know I couldn't change my vote (i'd change my vote to View Results)
  • Options
    Best option is to have SLKR and JML in your roster as they are the two best. The GL’s have been out long enough that lots people have easily got 2 GL now so they should be the 2 you want. Then if you can or want a 3rd it’s Rey
  • Options
    View Results

The person who made the poll needs some poll-creation training?
  • Options
    Rey
    I personally think that Rey is the most well rounded for PVP and long term PVE viability, the universal light side synergy and her ability to mitigate damage is superb.
    no question However that currently SLKR is the best short term ROI and king of all things PVE (except maybe P4 of the challenge Pit), while maintaining a strong PvP presence as well.
  • Options
    SLKR

Perhaps. But if see were clearly on par with the others, do you really think he wouldn't be included as an option?
  • Options
    Others have pointed it out already but seems like you forgot to add the real winner as a poll option.
  • Options
    View Results

Perhaps. But if see were clearly on par with the others, do you really think he wouldn't be included as an option?
    Given the history of the poll creator, I think you’re reading way too much into this.
  • Options
    SLKR
    I voted for SLKR, but it seems like someone else might be the mvp for GAC according to this post from the "SEE needs a buff" thread (ironically) :
    I’m recording videos + uploading them to YouTube (I’m hoping to post the vids in a day or so) of SEE + wat absolutely wrecking Rey, JML and SEE (all with multiple variations). SEE + wat working better than see + a full team of various varieties

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    SLKR
    Yes SEE + Wat beats SEE + full Sith team. Crazy that a kit works this way, seems broken...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    SLKR
    Konju wrote: »
    Yes SEE + Wat beats SEE + full Sith team. Crazy that a kit works this way, seems broken...

You skipped the other two GLs listed. Stomping full GL teams with 2 characters for max banners in GAC is not insignificant. I'd be cool if one of my other GLs was that "broken". ;)

People thought SLKR was "broken" when he could solo raids, but CG hasn't "fixed" that either. Bug or feature?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    SLKR
    That "bug" might come in handy on TW too...

How is the best GL for GAC and TW not in the poll?? Dude...

• Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    SLKR
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

You skipped the other two GLs listed. Stomping full GL teams with 2 characters for max banners in GAC is not insignificant. I'd be cool if one of my other GLs was that "broken". ;)

People thought SLKR was "broken" when he could solo raids, but CG hasn't "fixed" that either. Bug or feature?

Well let’s not forget that they buffed SLKR relatively early...

I did skip them since I find the mirror idea the easiest to show the discrepancy. Same kit vs same kit underman should not result in the underman winning (modding/gear aside). I sincerely doubt this was intentional, but if you own SEE, may as well use that to your advantage while you can (could be an unknown feature — “unknown” since the devs advertised to surround him with tanks). If GAC/TW is how you judge quality of character, then certainly this data should be taken into account.

With CG it can be very challenging to decipher what they view as a bug or feature, so 🤷‍♂️

You are right, SEE should be in the poll.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    View Results
    You are right, SEE should be in the poll.

Didn’t include him since it seemed pointless.