Kinda Getting Bored....

Hornist
64 posts Member
edited January 2021
Due to my personal choices around farming, etc, Im kind of in a holding pattern with gear and whatnot; i.e. im not applying gear at all until I can unlock Bando, just in case I accidentally use something I need, because i am very forgetful.

So, totally my fault, but im a bit board because of that.

How do y'all alleviate boredom when hoarding gear, between GACs, GCs finished, Assault battles done, TW over etc?

Or am I left with scrolling the forum as usual? xD

Much love <3
(Edit: Typos)

Replies

• Options
    I have the same boredom as well, but I use https://gear.swgohevents.com/

I'm also at the same place as you, but after I know I have enough for mando,kuill and ig g13s, I added range trooper to my list and wrapped up that. Of course this needs manual entry of the gear you have and keep updating it. Helps a lot with the boredom as well :D. Will exemplify how it looks for me currently

4a0i9vv0ed7e.png
    l7z4qu7plh0p.png

At any moment you can drop/add characters as you need and this won't change the manually entered numbers so you can change your plans.
  • Options
    Thats cool actually. I intend to underdog the event as much as possible, so its less of having what I need and more of making sure I do when I need it. This looks like a cool thing. Im hoarding for SLKR also and this might help that. Ill look into it.

Sometimes I just want to play the game though, and other than alts im not sure how to do that more. xD
  • Options
    Just imagine we'd have a sandbox mode...
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Just imagine we'd have a sandbox mode...

So little I wouldnt do for thisnto exist.......
  • Options
    Ah btw, forgot to tell you. It pulls the current state of gear for the characters you select from your profile and gets updated when you refresh, so not completely manual either. Wish it can pull hoarded gear data as well making it fully automatic.