Music

Mystical_Jake
5 posts Member
edited January 2021
Hey. So I've just had a thought about the music in SWGOH. After listening to the ship's cantina music, I've had the idea of being able to customise your own music.

I would like to think that's enough music in Star Wars as a whole to choose from, but I was also thinking that SWGOH could borrow some of the cantina music from SWTOR, at Bioware.

I understand there could be licensing issues, but I think it can end up working both ways for both companies. It would be nice to be able to select Average Brown Wookiee to listen to, or That Slippery Little Hutt of Mine.

And maybe the player can only unlock the music with in game currency, such as credits, to make it a tiny bit more exclusive.

I also recognize that the music may have no effect on the characters being developed for the Holotable, but it would be interesting for the player if they have this customisable option for the cantina lobbies.

Jake
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    Music is one of the greatest creations of the world for if your like me music gives you a place to escape fills me with enjoyment especially if I can relate to the music as a writer I can listen to a song and relate connect it to my stories like fight song and the situation between Chrysalia and her King Ravine in one of my stories.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Or turn music off and listen to whatever you want