Regarding the purple hair dryers

luuuje
153 posts Member
I not too bothered about the purple hair dryers because they are moving to rewards on savage challenge, which is probably why it 50 more purple stuff was added, but is still pretty annoying :|

Replies

• Options
    Great story padawan
  • Options
    I was farming them to get a quick jump. Jokes on me
  • luuuje
    153 posts Member
    Options
    I didn't even bother trying, the drop rates were just gonna waste me a whole load of energy considering so many characters needed them so when I saw they'd be in challenges I thought i'd just leave it to the challenges, knowing our luck they'll only be introduced in the challenges after level 80 :D I have no idea what they're planning to do with the unfarmable gear though
  • Options
    luuuje wrote: »
    I didn't even bother trying, the drop rates were just gonna waste me a whole load of energy considering so many characters needed them so when I saw they'd be in challenges I thought i'd just leave it to the challenges, knowing our luck they'll only be introduced in the challenges after level 80 :D I have no idea what they're planning to do with the unfarmable gear though

Sell it in shipments for crystals?!?
  • luuuje
    153 posts Member
    Options
    IamTex wrote: »
    luuuje wrote: »

Sell it in shipments for crystals?!?

DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS