Tweak on Nest

Dahly_lama4
122 posts Member
edited January 2021
If they tweaked Nest’s zeta to include her being immune to turn meter reduction while having protection up would that fix the infinity invincibility issue that comes up in the sith raid with Treya and also happened in the last GC? Since she would always eventually take her turn and then drop all the bonus protection and be able to be killed to end the round.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    The problem is not with Nest's kit. Jango does it too in the GC
  • Options
    Same solution give him immunity to turn meter reduction while he has invincibility
  • Options
    It's all things you have to plan around. That would ruin a lot of her defensive viability for gac. It's all part of dancing around nest.
  • Options
    If there is a part of the game that causes an infinite loop and I have to restart my phone it should be addressed
  • Options
    Pro Tip: If Nest gets into a loop, restart the app and try something else. :o
  • Options
    Thanks Rath do you have a thought on fixing the problem are you good with the flaw?
  • Options
    Thanks Rath do you have a thought on fixing the problem are you good with the flaw?

do that and it just wipes out those defensive options. a nute jango defense can't be beaten by rebels as it stands due to the loop. that's part of the game. everyone knows the kits I don't know why we cry about this every other month.
  • Options
    @Dahly_lama4 , it is definitely a legit problem that you are correct about.

The new thing was the GC, not Nest's kit (other kits too that led to the 15 minute stunlock).

If my wife puts the wrong gas in my car it doesn't mean I need a different car to accommodate her new choice of gasoline.

Nest and Jango are great. Leave them alone and put a pause and retreat button on the GC. = problem solved