Change Beskar Mando unique to work better with the armorers unique

MADMAN3199
75 posts Member
edited January 2021
Beskar Mandos unique triggers at 75% health but since the armorers unique triggers at 60% health it would make sense to change Beskar Mandos unique to 50% so that you have the armorers triggering first which if Beskar Mando is in his set up will help a lot more than him getting the bonus turns first. It seems that the armorer is meant to help keep toons alive and Beskar Mando will “step in”(the bonus turn) to save them so it would make sense to have her unique trigger first
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    She’s not a scoundrel so it won’t trigger
  • Options
    I think his unique will change to scoundrel and Mando probably
  • Options
    Sewpot wrote: »
    She’s not a scoundrel so it won’t trigger

Not what I mean. I’m saying for other allies it would be better for hers to trigger first and then Mandos not her triggering his unique
  • Options
    I agree with the OP's premise - there should be better synergy between the two kits.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    Beskar Mandos unique triggers at 75% health but since the armorers unique triggers at 60% health it would make sense to change Beskar Mandos unique to 50% so that you have the armorers triggering first which if Beskar Mando is in his set up will help a lot more than him getting the bonus turns first. It seems that the armorer is meant to help keep toons alive and Beskar Mando will “step in”(the bonus turn) to save them so it would make sense to have her unique trigger first

No.
    Ppl he's about to save are already dead most of the time while triggered at 75% health, lowered to 50% will make it useless.
  • Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »

No.
    Ppl he's about to save are already dead most of the time while triggered at 75% health, lowered to 50% will make it useless.

Except if the armorers unique triggers first that can give you a bit more time to get extra stacks of whistling birds And it also keeps them alive him taking a bonus turn before she gives the protection just seems pointless and even without the armorer in the squad 50% is better than 75%
  • Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »

No.

Except if the armorers unique triggers first that can give you a bit more time to get extra stacks of whistling birds And it also keeps them alive him taking a bonus turn before she gives the protection just seems pointless and even without the armorer in the squad 50% is better than 75%

The skill, which mando has, triggered after all assister assists.
    So its hard to save ppl while enemies has tons of assists, thats why I am saying 50% will make the skill unusable.

Besides, these 2 belongs to different teams.