Looking for merger - around 20 members, 4-6m GP average

Hello all. I'm in the Schwartz alliance, and we are looking for a merger of around 20 people to fill up one of our guilds. We currently have 147m GP with 27 active members.

Most of our members are in the mid 5m range, so that is what we are aiming for with a merger, but are willing to compromise.

We are a TB focused guild with a relaxed approach to TW (negotiable). Our requirements are 600 tickets most days, discord, and a swgoh.gg profile.

We would prefer an EU based group, since we only have one EU guild currently in our alliance.

Anyone interested please send me a DM and I can invite you to our server for a tour!

Replies

• Options
    Speaking as one of the guild leaders in the Schwartz alliance, I can say that you won't find a better group of people out there if you want your guild to merge with.

Black Sun Schwartz have benefitted greatly from being in this community and have grown a lot with the help of leadership in the alliance.
  • Options
    Still looking for around 20 people. You can join us or if you join our alliance we can join with you. You can bring your own leadership or we can provide it for you. Any option that allows us to stay in the alliance is open.
  • Options
    I’m currently recruiting for a guild we have 20 members currently most of us around the 4 mil plus range but we have a few new players we are guiding if you are interested in a merger I can talk to my leader and we can get this rolling along we are at 74 mil gp with only 20 players
  • Options
    If this would be of interest to you let me know I’ll send an ally request we would like to keep our 600 tickets we all have discord but we do not use swgoh normally most of us have it though
  • Options
    Knights of Korriban are looking for 15 people to join, we were full for around 4 years then tapered off, we are very much dedicated , please merge w us DARTH baggum 228-216-632