GC Beskar Mando damage feat (no rants!)

Jerubaal001
117 posts Member
edited January 2021
I've managed to complete the tier 5 feat requiring 150k damage caused by Beskar Mando, with him at g8. He's now g9, but I can't beat the tier 6 feat needed to unlock the red crate.

Any advice on teams?

I've tried JKL lead to slow them down, plus a whole host of other team compositions. I've modded for offence rather than speed.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    The main issue (other than not knowing progress) is that he doesn't stick around long enough to get a third whistling birds off, because enemy toons can despatch him too easily.
  • Options
    Same for me. I used Hoda and Bast to give him a ton of buffs. But the event ability for the BH causes issues and he never gets a chance to get off a second whistling bird. The most damage I’ve been able to get is 7300 per stack of birds, plus a couple of basic attacks and assists. Not nearly enough dmg.
  • Options
    Just noticed you said “third” whistling bird. How are you even getting off a second?
  • Options
    Completed final tier with all scoundrels. Mando lead, han, Chewie, nest, ig11. Keep everyone stunned, only took 1 whistling birds. I was surprised I completed it, didn’t seem like I did anywhere near 230k.
  • Options
    Completed final tier with all scoundrels. Mando lead, han, Chewie, nest, ig11. Keep everyone stunned, only took 1 whistling birds. I was surprised I completed it, didn’t seem like I did anywhere near 230k.

What are your gear levels?
  • Options
    Thank you so much for that advice! After a great many attempts, I have unlocked the red crate.
    Mando got whistling birds off twice, both times on Dengar.
  • Options
    For the record & future searchers, I used g9 Mando (BA), r6 Han, r6 Chewie, g11 Nest, g11 IG-11.