Join the Rebellion!

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Only 2 spots left! Simmed Tank and Pit Raids, 15 M damage cap on Sith Raid, Plentiful WAT shards, friendly folks who are always willing to help with gear or advice, and a very organized TW and TB strategy. We win most all of our TW because we work together as a team. You will never regret joining! Must have a minimum of 2M GP, join all TB and TW, and join our Discord. Message me on Discord...Solos girl 77 #9484.
  • Options
    Only 1 spot left! Simmed Tank and Pit Raids, 15 M damage cap on Sith Raid, Plentiful WAT shards, friendly folks who are always willing to help with gear or advice, and a very organized TW and TB strategy. We win most all of our TW because we work together as a team. You will never regret joining! Must have a minimum of 2M GP, join all TB and TW, and join our Discord. Message me on Discord...Solos girl 77 #9484.
  • Options
    We now have two spots left - join now! You will never look back! Plentiful WAT shards, Simmed Tank and Pit Raids,15 M damage cap on Sith Raid, friendly folks who are always willing to help with gear or advice, and a very organized TW and TB strategy. We win most all of our TW because we work together as a team. Must have a minimum of 2M GP, participate in all TB and TW, and join our Discord. Message me on Discord...Solos girl 77 #9484.
  • Options
    We now have two spots left - join now! You will never look back! Plentiful WAT shards, Simmed Tank and Pit Raids,15 M damage cap on Sith Raid, friendly folks who are always willing to help with gear or advice, and a very organized TW and TB strategy. We win most all of our TW because we work together as a team. Must have a minimum of 2M GP, participate in all TB and TW, and join our Discord. Message me on Discord...Solos girl 77 #9484.
  • Options
    Plentiful WAT shards, Simmed Tank and Pit Raids,15 M damage cap on Sith Raid, friendly folks who are always willing to help with gear or advice, and a very organized TW and TB strategy. We win most all of our TW because we work together as a team. Must have a minimum of 2M GP, participate in all TB and TW, and join our Discord. Message me on Discord...Solos girl 77 #9484.
  • Options
    Plentiful WAT shards, Simmed Tank and Pit Raids,15 M damage cap on Sith Raid, friendly folks who are always willing to help with gear or advice, and a very organized TW and TB strategy. We win most all of our TW because we work together as a team. Must have a minimum of 2M GP, participate in all TB and TW, and join our Discord. Message me on Discord...Solos girl 77 #9484.
  • Options
  • Options
    May the 4th Be With You - Always! Plentiful WAT shards, Simmed Tank and Pit Raids,15 M damage cap on Sith Raid, friendly folks who are always willing to help with gear or advice, and a very organized TW and TB strategy. We win most all of our TW because we work together as a team. Must have a minimum of 2M GP, participate in all TB and TW, and join our Discord. Message me on Discord...Solos girl 77 #9484.
  • Options
    Plentiful WAT shards, Simmed Pit/Tank Raids, 15 M Damage Cap on Sith Raid, Friendly and supportive guild always willing to help, very effective TB/TW strategy. We win most all of our TW due to this strategy and excellent leadership! Join today - REBELLION SQUAD 1 - you'll never look back!
  • Options
    Plentiful WAT shards, Simmed Pit/Tank Raids, 15 M Damage Cap on Sith Raid, Friendly and supportive guild always willing to help, very effective TB/TW strategy. We win most all of our TW due to this strategy and excellent leadership! Join today - REBELLION SQUAD 1 - you'll never look back!
  • Razor
    17 posts Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a guild who needs a merc.

Hsith solo
    Hpit a help (but need work together of course)

571-864-397 - Ally code
    https://swgoh.gg/p/571864397/ - Profile
    MrRazor#0766 - My discord

• Options
    Plentiful WAT shards, Simmed Pit/Tank Raids, 15 M Damage Cap on Sith Raid, Friendly and supportive guild always willing to help, very effective TB/TW strategy. We win most all of our TW due to this strategy and how well we work as a TEAM! Message me on Discord - Solos girl 77 #9484.
  • Options
    Plentiful WAT shards, Simmed Pit/Tank Raids, 15 M Damage Cap on Sith Raid, Friendly and supportive guild always willing to help, very effective TB/TW strategy. We win most all of our TW due to this strategy and how well we work as a TEAM! Message me on Discord - Solos girl 77 #9484.
  • Options
    One spot open! Plentiful WAT shards, Simmed Pit/Tank Raids, 15 M Damage Cap on Sith Raid, Friendly and supportive guild always willing to help, very effective TB/TW strategy. We win most all of our TW due to this strategy and how well we work as a TEAM! Message me on Discord - Solos girl 77 #9484.
  • Options
    One spot open! Plentiful WAT shards, Simmed Pit/Tank Raids, 15 M Damage Cap on Sith Raid, Friendly and supportive guild always willing to help, very effective TB/TW strategy. We win most all of our TW due to this strategy and how well we work as a TEAM! Message me on Discord - Solos girl 77 #9484.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options