Shaak Ti, which team and how to use her?

Richfxxx
449 posts Member
edited January 2021
My Shaak Ti sits at gear 12 with 4 pieces, with zeta. Getting last 2 pieces for g13 is not a big problem if required.
My problem is which team to use her in?
Not clones as GAS leads them, not Padme team as run padme lead, gk, JKA, ahsoka and c3po.
So which team? Maybe Revan team?
Currently farming for GL Luke just finishing off mon mothma and chewpio. Would she go on GL Luke team with Jedi Luke? If yes Who would be the other 2 in the line up for arena and GAC?

Second part what’s best strategy for her kit t to o get most effective use from her?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    If you are 4 million + GP and in a respectable guild trying to get LS Geo TB shards then you need high relic Shaak clones. If you guys aren't there yet then hold off on your relic-ing
  • Options
    Shaak Ti is the second best leader with the clones, after GAS.

She is one of the requirements for getting GAS and special mission in LS geos.

She’s very good with a Padme lead or Revan team.
  • Options
    I’m at 6.3 million gp, just looking to find a place for Shaak Ti and gfi d out how best to use her tactically.
  • Options
    Would she work on a JML team?
  • LendersQuiz
    1168 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    b7mqrllscho1.jpeg

Here is my idea of a clone B-Team. With the 501st clones now with GAS, there are still two clones left.

Plo Koon is there as he is galactic republic and has both clone and jedi synergy.

Clone Wars Chewie is there as I feel bad for him. He needs some love and wants a home too! He is GR as well, can self cleanse, taunts and is a tank.
  • Options
    Shaak Ti is good with Padme as a leader, especially in the mirror match since Shaak Ti will be able to cleanse away Kenobi taunts without giving him protection up like Asohka. But, even without that, a basic that gives everyone Offense Up? Yes, please!
    b7mqrllscho1.jpeg

Here is my idea of a clone B-Team. With the 501st clones now with GAS, there are still two clones left.

Plo Koon is there as he is galactic republic and has both clone and jedi synergy.

Clone Wars Chewie is there as I feel bad for him. He needs some love and wants a home too! He is GR as well, can self cleanse, taunts and is a tank.

That’s a good team, but I think I would use CUP—stuns for days and lots of opportunities for out of turn attacks!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    You should be using 3p0 with rebels anyways, that slot should go to shaak ti.
    Rebels with 3bacca is a better use of 3p0, and gives you a space for shaak ti.

Additionally it's a good idea to try and use gas as a solo and then shaak ti clones a another offensive team
  • Options
    b7mqrllscho1.jpeg

using the other clones is so interesting. never thought of that, but i dont have them geared anyways.

I mainly use my shaak ti as plug in play, if not subbing in a padme or jedi team.
  • Options
    We really need new clones... Both for Shaak ti, but the KAM battle too
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I’m using Shaaki now mostly with JKL and some other random Jedis. She has a faster base speed than Hermit Yoda. It is quite easy to get her over 340 speed and more. Combined with JKL lead, once you got hero‘s arise out, game set match for your opponent.
  • Options
    Shaak goes with 501st. GAS goes with Jedi, at least in LS TB.
  • Options
    Richfxxx wrote: »
    Would she work on a JML team?

On offense - maybe (so called "Jericho" build, JML-JKL-Hoda-Shaak-Wat, obliterates SEE teams).
    She can lead clones if you want to use GAS in Rey or JML teams. She can be used with Padme instead of C3P0 (who is part of the best Rebel squad). Overall, she haven't some fixed place but gives variability which is definitely useful in GAC/TW imho.
  • Options
    Shaak ti has loads of uses.
    She can do more damage than gas in the sith raid.
    She gets higher banner wins in grand arena.
    Gas can be used to solo many many teams in grand arena leaving shaak ti with the clones.
    She's also needed for the ki adi mundi mission
  • Options
    Lots people say put her in padme team and c3po into rebels so what’s the best rebel team?
    CLS, raid han, Chewie, chewpio and c3po?
    If that’s the case where does my relic 7 r2 go?
  • Dwinkelm
    768 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I think I have the best answer for you:

Right now, if you have Chewpio, you want to move 3PO to CLS and slot Shak into your Padmé squad. On a seemingly unrelated note right now, I assume you’ll be using a fairly predictable JKR build for offense.

Once you unlock JKL, things really open up for you and I’ve tested extensively about best versatility + strength of team composition, and here’s what you have:

Revan, Bastilla, JKL, +2 Jedi become the core team for counter GLRey and SLKR. This is how you’ll use these three for certain. For SLKR, you’ll add Old Ben and HY, which doesn’t break up any other team and is great for you. For the GLRey counter, GS is required (along with HY) so your JKR counter team becomes “expensive.”

If you need to bring GS to your JKR to fight GLRey, Shak becomes the leader of your 501st. She can beat everything GS can beat except for malak. If you need to fight both Malak and GLRey, you’ll need to plan double-attack Malak, no way around it.

If you don’t see Malak, Shak can (and should) still take over the 501st, as GS can solo MANY teams for Max banners.

If you see Malak but no GLRey or SLKR, use 501st to take out Malak and turn your other Jedi into two undersized squads.

I think this is the best plan for Jedi and clones on offense.

However, this leaves GMY out of the mix, which is just too sad to bear. I find he ultimately is the best all-around 5th on the Padmé squad, assuming you moved 3PO to CLS. Keep your slow Padmé build to counter Malak if that’s what you’ve been doing, and make GMY blazing fast again to spread foresight and T-Up on your squad immediately to prevent it from being controlled (which I find is the problem with other fifths on a Padmé such as Zariss or CWC). On this build, you don’t need offense from GMY like you do on JKR, you want him to spread that protection up, T-Up, and foresight ASAP to prevent control counters such as zEP... so move him back to speed mods.

Hope this helps and wasn’t too convoluted :)

• Options
    And your R7 r2d2 should likely go with a JTR team