Join Chairborne Rangers!! Up to 18 positions available

https://swgoh.gg/g/19572/chairborne-rangers/

Chairborne Rangers (Invite only)

Spots open:  18+

About us...
We are one independent guild of three in an Wolf Den alliance.
No force farming
On farms/sims HPIT, HAAT, HSTR - 24 hours wait period, 8 local start time rotating with EST, PST, EU (Germany)
24 Geo DSTB, 18 WAT shards
8 Geo LSTB,  0 KAM shards

Requirements...
Must be active - daily players only (not casual)
Must be at minimum level 85
Must be at minimum have 3m GP
Must have swgoh.gg account

Here's our rules...
Do the quest's daily guild activities and generate at least 300 tickets (20 misses in 2 months, get removed)
No login for 10 straight days without notifying me, get removed.
We have strike system... for TB/TW. If rule for strategy broken, get a strike. 3 strikes, get removed. 

Rules are as follow...   
For TW defense, if you join, must score points otherwise get a strike.   
For TB, anyone do rebel action, get a strike (rarely happened). Must produce minimum waves.

Discord is optional - rated PG :)

Any questions? Or welcome aboard? :)

Replies

• Options
    The guild I’m working with just split off from another guild worndering if a merger would be an option for you guys
  • Options
    We have 12 players at about 4mil gp 1 at 2mil and one new player that we are helping get into the game
  • YodaDoc
    1027 posts Member
    Options
    Sound like a good fit
  • DarthBinks93
    23 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    The only differences I see in the matching would be we would like 600 tickets a day if that’s at all possible and we frequently use discord for the bots mechanic to give people assignments for tbs
  • Options
    Would you guys be willing to join on us or if you have an already structured guild going we could join on you
  • YodaDoc
    1027 posts Member
    Options
    Most of us do produce 600 tickets, some do not due to real life. We average at least 21k tickets daily and our best average is 23k. Since I will remove some players that are not pulling their weights, the average can go up.

As for TBs, our guys already know what they are doing and we do have bot, if you want, you can join our discord and check it out
  • Options
    None of use swgoh anymore I personally can’t even remember how to get into mine is that going to be an issue
  • Options
    I’ll gladly join your discord to make it easier for us to chat and to check it out
  • YodaDoc
    1027 posts Member
    Options
    Swgoh.gg helps with strategy and see what people have. This is useful for TW, it's easy one time to join
  • Options
    I used it but it’s been a few years it is linked to my account and I don’t remember the info to get in
  • YodaDoc
    1027 posts Member
    Options
    Gotta, I am sure it's still valid, what's your ally code and I can look it up tomorrow
  • DarthBinks93
    23 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Thanks