Ideas to improve synergies between Mandalorians

Sansacional_10
40 posts Member
edited January 2021
Hello everyone, this post will be about improving the synergies between the Mandalorians and it will be divided into two parts:
Touch ups to current Mandalorians abilities
And personal idea for a new ability

Touch ups:
Canderous Ordo:
mdvu5wch3sjh.png
Mandalorian Veteran
At the start of battle, Canderous gains 10% Health Steal and Potency for each Old Republic, Scoundrel and Mandalorian ally. Whenever Canderous deals damage to an enemy, he inflicts a Damage Over Time effect for 2 turns.

Gar saxon:
v9832qdxj444.png
Mandalorian Retaliation
Empire and mandalorian allies gain 50% Counter Chance and 50% Defense. Whenever an Empire or Mandalorian ally uses a Basic Attack, they recover 5% Health and Protection.

Imperial Super Commando:
wdtwjyirrusq.png
Upper Hand:
Imperial Super Commando has +100% Counter Chance, and gains +20% Offense for each enemy with no buffs.

Jango Fett:
yi8nusd4zr6d.png
Jango Fett's Payout
Whenever Jango Fett receives Rewards from a Contract, or when the leader is another Separatist or Mandalorian ally, he also gains the following Payout. (Contracts are granted by certain Bounty Hunter Leader Abilities.)

Payout: Jango Fett gains Damage Immunity for 2 turns, which cannot be Dispelled or prevented, and +50% Offense.

Sabine Wren:
f3nh6my1ymbm.png
Demolish 
Deal Physical damage to all enemies, Stagger them for 2 turns, and Expose target enemy for 2 turns. For each active Phoenix and Mandalorian ally, deal +20% more damage and Expose a random enemy. Phoenix and Mandalorian allies gain Critical Chance Up and Offense Up for 2 turns. If this attack scores a Critical Hit, reduce Sabine's cooldowns by 2. This attack can't be Countered or Evaded.

The Mandalorian:
su5c6vme2k9l.png
Swift Shot
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain Critical Chance Up for 2 turns. On a critical hit, grant another random Bounty Hunter or Mandalorian ally Critical Chance Up for 2 turns who does not already have it.

Transpierce 
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and call another target Bounty Hunter or Mandalorian ally to assist. Then the Mandalorian and the assisting ally gain Critical Damage Up for 2 turns.

Disciplined Bounty Hunter
Each time the Mandalorian scores a critical hit, he gains 30% Turn Meter and other Bounty Hunter or Mandalorian allies gain half that amount. At the start of encounter, the Mandalorian has Bounty Hunter's Resolve until he is defeated.

The Mandalorian's Payout
Whenever the Mandalorian receives a Reward from a Contract or when the leader is another Mandalorian ally, he also gains the following Payout. (Contracts are granted by certain Bounty Hunter Leader Abilities.)
Payout:Grant the Mandalorian +50% Critical Damage and the Special ability Disintegrate until end of battle.

Disintegrate: While the Mandalorian has Critical Chance Up or Critical Damage Up, this ability instantly defeats target enemy, which can't be evaded. Enemies defeated by this ability can't be revived.

Each time the Mandalorian scores a critical hit while buffed, reduce the cooldown of this ability by 1 (Cooldown: 8).

Disintegrate 
While the Mandalorian has Critical Chance Up or Critical Damage Up, this ability instantly defeats target enemy, which can't be evaded. Enemies defeated by this ability can't be revived.

Each time the Mandalorian scores a critical hit while buffed, reduce the cooldown of this ability by 1.

The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor):
kvkmutfx4bh7.png
Wonder of the Force 
Dispel all debuffs on all Scoundrel and Mandalorian allies and equalize their Protection. All Scoundrel and Mandalorian allies recover 20% Protection. Remove 20% Turn Meter from all enemies, which can't be evaded.

The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) and target other Scoundrel or Mandalorian ally gain Damage Immunity for 1 turn, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented, and Tenacity Up for 2 turns. This ability starts on cooldown.

Seasoned Tactics
For each Scoundrel and Mandalorian ally at the start of battle, Scoundrel and Mandalorian allies gain 5% Max Health, Max Protection, and Offense.

Whenever an enemy takes damage, Scoundrel and Mandalorian allies gain 2% Turn Meter.

Protective Intuition
The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) is immune to Ability Block and has +40% Potency and Tenacity.

The first time each Scoundrel or Mandalorian ally falls below 75% Health, The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) dispels all debuffs on himself, gains 1 stack of Whistling Birds, and takes a bonus turn, and the cooldown of Wonder of the Force is reset.

new ability
Gar saxon:
nma9da653zgm.png
Darksaber Assault
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Armor Shred for rest of the battle.

that would be all, what do you think I read in the comments.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Sansacional_10
    40 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    [color=****]hola[/color]
    hola
    hola
    Post edited by Sansacional_10 on
  • Options
    Far, ISC and Sabine still too weak with these synergy.
    Sabine's passive is really weak since she's not sharing it other than phoenix.
    Gar Saxon labelled as a tank, but he's not taunting, hits like wet noodles (even at R5), and there are too many things prevent you to counter attack (and assist them) these days, something like +30%tenacity to his leadership might do the job.
    ISC, same as above, need something like passive tenacity or tenacity up for keep countering.
  • Options
    For Canderous Ordo, Beskar Mando, And Sabine, I think this works nicely. Not much to say about those.
    For Gar Saxon and Imperial Super Commando, I don't think that is enough. They need some popper reworks. Actually, after reading this post, I remembered some rework idea's for these 2 I did a while back. So I decided to adjust them to work better with Mandalorians and included your ideas in them. You can find them here, if you're interested: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/227256/gar-saxon-and-imperial-super-commando-rework-ideas/p1
    As for Bounty Hunter Mando and Jango....no. Just no. Those I can't agree with at all.
    Lets start with Bounty Mando. You are essentially telling me that mando can immediately disintegrate an enemy at the start of the battle in a Mandalorian team. And yes, it's immediate. The Armourer has higher base speed than Bounty Mando and calls him to assist with her special. So with some slight modding you can guarantee that he has Critical Chance Up on his turn. That is way to freaking powerful. Even SEE needs to first go into his ultimate to use his insta-kill abilities.
    As for Jango, well... Bounty Mando exists. Wich means that he would meet this condition under his lead and gain his payout at the start while also having a contract to fulfill. The separatist synergy works because there are no other Separatist Bounty Hunters (and because his payout isn't as broken as Mando's).
    You could also make the argument that from a lore perspective they shouldn't have this synergy. Jango wasn't exactly on good terms with his fellow Mandalorians during the prequel era, and Mando always went out alone during his Bounty Hunting time (I believe they even said only 1 went out at a time, at least until the time he betrayed the guild and stopped being a bounty hunter. But that's also more Beskar Mando territory).
    So for the Bounty Hunters I think this is a terrible idea. With the others there already is a decent 5 person team anyway so they aren't necessary either. Better keep them to Bounty Hunter (and Separatist) synergy only.
    So to sum it up:
    Canderous Ordo, Beskar Mando, And Sabine: Neat.
    Gar Saxon and Imperial Super Commando: Need more, inspired for upgrade to own idea.
    Bounty Hunter Mando and Jango: Please no.
  • Options
    Ichiraikou wrote: »
    For Canderous Ordo, Beskar Mando, And Sabine, I think this works nicely. Not much to say about those.
    For Gar Saxon and Imperial Super Commando, I don't think that is enough. They need some popper reworks. Actually, after reading this post, I remembered some rework idea's for these 2 I did a while back. So I decided to adjust them to work better with Mandalorians and included your ideas in them. You can find them here, if you're interested: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/227256/gar-saxon-and-imperial-super-commando-rework-ideas/p1
    As for Bounty Hunter Mando and Jango....no. Just no. Those I can't agree with at all.
    Lets start with Bounty Mando. You are essentially telling me that mando can immediately disintegrate an enemy at the start of the battle in a Mandalorian team. And yes, it's immediate. The Armourer has higher base speed than Bounty Mando and calls him to assist with her special. So with some slight modding you can guarantee that he has Critical Chance Up on his turn. That is way to freaking powerful. Even SEE needs to first go into his ultimate to use his insta-kill abilities.
    As for Jango, well... Bounty Mando exists. Wich means that he would meet this condition under his lead and gain his payout at the start while also having a contract to fulfill. The separatist synergy works because there are no other Separatist Bounty Hunters (and because his payout isn't as broken as Mando's).
    You could also make the argument that from a lore perspective they shouldn't have this synergy. Jango wasn't exactly on good terms with his fellow Mandalorians during the prequel era, and Mando always went out alone during his Bounty Hunting time (I believe they even said only 1 went out at a time, at least until the time he betrayed the guild and stopped being a bounty hunter. But that's also more Beskar Mando territory).
    So for the Bounty Hunters I think this is a terrible idea. With the others there already is a decent 5 person team anyway so they aren't necessary either. Better keep them to Bounty Hunter (and Separatist) synergy only.
    So to sum it up:
    Canderous Ordo, Beskar Mando, And Sabine: Neat.
    Gar Saxon and Imperial Super Commando: Need more, inspired for upgrade to own idea.
    Bounty Hunter Mando and Jango: Please no.

I made a new version of the post, take a look and tell me what you think https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/241902/ideas-to-improve-synergies-between-mandalorians-2- 0 # latest