3V3 - What is ur say?

Looooki
1045 posts Member
edited January 2021
Let's gather some data. 3v3 GAC. Are you loving it or hating it?

3V3 - What is ur say? 52 votes

I'm loving it
38% 20 votes
I'm hating it
42% 22 votes
Generally is good but some game balancing is needed
19% 10 votes
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    I'm curious about the relevance of the data provided by 20-50 votes at best.
  • Options
    5v5 I see almost exactly the same squads on defence every round.

3v3 is different every round, so I prefer it.
  • Options
    I haven't had time on attack days so can't vote yet.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »

That sounds like a you issue to be honest, why should everyone that hates 3v3 suffer and play it becaude you're "bored"

I don't see where he said he was bored.
    Your hate for 3v3 is more of a you issue.
  • Options

That sounds like a you issue to be honest, why should everyone that hates 3v3 suffer and play it becaude you're "bored"
    You don't have to suffer and play it. You can sit out every 3v3 round and join GAC when it's 5v5.

They don't rotate 3v3 and 5v5 for the sake of one player being "bored" so it actually sounds like your issue here.
  • Options
    I like 3v3, but not every 2 months, that's a bit to much. I'd rather have it every 3 or 4 months
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I prefer 5v5 but try to make 3v3 work as well.
  • Options
    I'm curious about the relevance of the data provided by 20-50 votes at best.

Share the link. Let more people know
  • Options

I enjoy both, but prefer 3v3.

Why should people that enjoy both be deprived of something they enjoy by whining crybabies?
  • TuviaDawg
    180 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    3v3's really mess up my important squads
  • Options
    when can we have a 10 vs 10, really make it interesting :)
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    TuviaDawg wrote: »

So make new ones.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Zaph0dd wrote: »
    when can we have a 10 vs 10, really make it interesting :)

Only if they double, no wait, triple the encounter timer.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    10v10 would be a bit broken... So is 2 leadership too?
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    The poll also have a 3rd option of balancing needed. Do make suggestions if there are any balances u can think of :)
  • Options
    Really like it! You gotta do quite some thinking outside the box and you see novel squads, learning a lot in the process.

Can't talk about GLs. I imagine these matchups would be nightmarish if you don't have your own 'counter-proper' GL.
  • TuviaDawg
    180 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

So make new ones.

thx for the advise, lol I feel stupid for not thinking that
  • Options
    Some improvements. Give us feats that fits into 3v3.

This round we have top Intel for BB8. 20 times ID... How is this possible for 3v3? Where it is already so fast?
  • Options
    Looooki wrote: »
    Some improvements. Give us feats that fits into 3v3.

This round we have top Intel for BB8. 20 times ID... How is this possible for 3v3? Where it is already so fast?

BB8 doesnt need to give it out, just the first one. any special attack will reapply it once one is there, so if you get to an illuminated destiny you likely will have it.
  • Options
    I dont mind it. I dislike GA and PVE content in general so it is really just something to do.

Speaking of PVE, I would love a game mode called Faction Wars. They could build it off the same GC platform and rotate the factions around. Say they pick Sith as their defense faction with Palpy lead. you cannot kill the leader till all the faction allies are dead. when one ally dies, another Sith from the bench fills in the spot until they are all dead. Then you can kill the leader.

Likewise whatever faction you choose will do the same thing. Say you use Jedi and your Yoda Dies, your next Jedi will slide into that spot until all your jedi are killed (then your leader). It would be interesting to try and balance when you start with stronger toons and hope to clear, or go in mid then weak and save your strongest for the end. It could actually make use of the down-bench toons we all have and dont use anywhere.

It would need to be tiered out and probably too impossible to balance for a PVP mode, but as a PVE option, i think it would be an interesting spin off from GCs.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

So make new ones.

thx for the advise, lol I feel stupid for not thinking that

You're welcome. Don't feel bad, we all come here for help.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

I'm the same as him. Who's that everyone you are talking about, are you assuming everyone hates 3v3? It's not like things in this game are multiple choice. You either do something, hate it and refrain from it at your expense or hate it and still do it.
  • GIJippo
    107 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I know I'm well known as a complainer but I can't stand 3v3. It's interesting in some ways, but the fewer you have in a squad the less interesting it is... which maybe is the very thing that makes it more interesting to some. But, I'm biased I guess. I'm built for 5 man squads period. 3v3 is good probably for those 5m GP and higher that have enough relics to actually do something in a 3. I dunno. I just never try as hard or care as much as 5v5. I feel like RNG is a much greater factor in 3v3. The more RNG the less control I have and the less meaning it all has.