Next quarter content ideas?

What do you all think the next focus of content will be? I’m thinking maybe clone wars/ bad batch then prequel GLs

Replies

• Options
    My guess is were going to see a bit more Mando S2 and then we'll move onto some sequel trilogy unfortunately. The log in character always announces what coming soon and the log in character is Poe...I'm more hoping they just add a couple ships for each faction and then make some prequel GL's
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    I think Poe login just marks the return of the GAC feats. Personally, I think it’s time we go back to the Clone Wars. It’s high popularity and vast group of characters allow it to be a treasure trove of content. Ooh, and a new raid. I wouldn’t mind a sequel era raid, as long as there’s a new raid.
  • Options
    I hope it is old republic maybe a mandator(canderous) to lead mandalorians and all motor 2 characters plus the exile light and dark and a epic confrontation kreia or atria
  • Options
    *atris
  • Options
    I think logically it’s probably going to be prequel/ clone wars leading to Gl Kenobi and skywalker. I have a few reasons:
    -Bad batch show
    -6 months between Each GL pair and the last pair will be 6 months ago from April
    -They haven’t done prequel content in over a year and a half
    -They have done most other eras
  • Options
    Fix the broken rancor raid and implement real QoL improvements for the game. Let’s start with that
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    I think we'll get something to complete Mandalorians, so far the faction lacks, well, pretty much everything. Bo-Katan legendary requiring Mandos, most likely, possibly along with some touch-ups to make the faction actually work together.
    Besides that, we don't really have anything more than wild guessing, with CG's outstanding communication. I suspect a third GL batch will start rolling out soon. I'd love to see an actually new raid, but I'm afraid that the horrible Rancor rehash is all we are getting in that area.
  • Options
    Jar Jar obviously.
  • Options
    I don't really expect it, but i hope we'll get Cal Kestis and other Fallen Order characters.
  • Options
    Maybe when fallen order 2 comes out
  • Ultra
    11528 posts Moderator
    Options
    What do you all think the next focus of content will be? I’m thinking maybe clone wars/ bad batch then prequel GLs

They DID mention further evolving Galactic Challenges, and I think they will round it out with two new GLs related to Mando
  • Ultra
    11528 posts Moderator
    Options
    Shuster123 wrote: »
    *atris
    Been waiting for her since we got The Sith Lords a few years ago
  • Options
    All current Mandalorian content is from season 1. The devs haven't touched season 2 yet. I'm guessing that's the next step. Bo-Katan, Larry and Curley (or whatever her +2 are called), Dad Bod Boba and Fennec, dark / mortar / incinerator troopers to fill up a second imp team under Gideon, maybe a post-CW / pre-Rebels Ahsoka, and Mando's final form with jetpack and beskar spear as a GAS-level, Epic Confrontation character (can't really see him as a GL). Magistrate Elsbeth with Thrawn synergy would also make a nice addition.
  • Options
    More Galactic Legends, that's what you should expect.
    Looking at the stats, next GL will most likely be
    A. Galactic Republic
    B. Rebels
    C. Scoundrels
    D. Old Republic/Sith Empire

These factions got the most useless characters and the least amount of the G13

• Options
    I would have hope to get word already, being three weeks into the quarter and all, but I guess it’s par for the course.

I want new tiers for the daily challenges to help with the gear crunch.....they are way overdue.
  • Options
    GL kenobi
    GL Anakin(fallen) or maul?