The wrong Sith trooper

Nauros
5429 posts Member
edited January 2021
So, in First Order GC, we get shards for... Sith Empire Trooper. Bravo, CG.
bcurhfh0omxk.jpg
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Wow, that was fast. You do realize that burying any conversation about it won't make the mistake any less embarrassing, right? @crzydroid
  • crzydroid
    7326 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please don't discuss moderation on forums.

Nothing is "buried." This post still shows quite high on recent discussions, which is how many people navigate the forums.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Please don't discuss moderation on forums.

Nothing is "buried." This post still shows quite high on recent discussions, which is how many people navigate the forums.

“many”

let’s be real - if you want to hide something, you move it out of general discussion

which is weird because this is the kind of post that needs to be bought to a dev’s attention
  • crzydroid
    7326 posts Moderator
    Options
    I could say "most," but I don't know that for sure.

If I want to hide something, I'd move it to forum trash.

Devs are aware there are other sections besides "General Discussion" and actually check feedback.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    “Wrong”
    “Buried”
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Holds breath and waits for a dev comment..

Don’t let me die guys..
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Damodamo wrote: »

Don’t let me die guys..

A dev comment on what?

These shards are low value, which is why you aren't getting SiT. Shrug. I don't know why people get so hung up on things not "matching" all the time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Don’t let me die guys..

A dev comment on what?

These shards are low value, which is why you aren't getting SiT. Shrug. I don't know why people get so hung up on things not "matching" all the time.

If value was the issue, it could have been FOST or whatever. This is a clear mistake and it makes it seem that they give their game all the care and effort of a student trying to slap together an essay the night before deadline.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »

Don’t let me die guys..

A dev comment on what?

If value was the issue, it could have been FOST or whatever. This is a clear mistake and it makes it seem that they give their game all the care and effort of a student trying to slap together an essay the night before deadline.

I'll admit I didn't notice the other shards are FO.

With that said, I still don't know why people get so hung up on things not matching all the time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »

Don’t let me die guys..

A dev comment on what?

I'll admit I didn't notice the other shards are FO.

With that said, I still don't know why people get so hung up on things not matching all the time.

Like I said, it makes them seem hilariously incompetent, which isn't a good thing. I mean, it could be found out if someone briefly checked it once.
    Come to think of it, though, maybe I shouldn't have started this thread. If they step up their oversight, there won't be any mistakes like the one where we got full gear pieces instead of salvage.
  • Options
    ....aaaand OP was right! 😆
    See Dev post for reference
  • Iy4oy4s
    2938 posts Member
    Options
    Bravo for CG coming out and saying they made a mistake. I applaud this type of communication!
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    “Wrong”
    “Buried”

fmp lol
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • LendersQuiz
    1167 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/240601/sith-empire-trooper-unintended-reward-for-current-first-order-gc

To sum up: "uh, we made a whoopsie."

If only we had a pitch meeting to go with that catchphrase it would be super easy, barley an inconvenience.
  • Options

Don’t let me die guys..

A dev comment on what?

I wasn’t hung up on anything, just being sarcastic, either way it’s shard shop currency for me, so I don’t really care.