SEE link not working in Places of Power

I've mentioned this 2 or 3 times in the 'SEE needs a buff' thread but it seems to have gone unnoticed/ignored. Is there any reason why linked jedi in the Places of Power assault battle don't lose protection at all when taking a turn?

This isn't even about giving SEE a buff, it's a part of his kit just flat out not working in the one part of the game he should be chewing up for breakfast

Replies

• Options
    Would be nice to have a comment here @CG_Doja_Fett @Kyno
  • SiStibbs
    26 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    There has been a reply on this previously. They basically said their protection isn't based on their stats, it's more like a hidden buff, so doesn't get drained.

Even though this seems like a bug that should be fixed, I wouldn't hold your breath. CG doesn't appear to care that the Sith GL performs terribly in the Sith assault battle (or any PvE content).
  • Options
    SiStibbs wrote: »
    Even though this seems like a bug that should be fixed, I wouldn't hold your breath. CG doesn't appear to care that the Sith GL performs terribly in the Sith assault battle (or any PvE content).
    This is about as wrong as it can get. EP lead SEE can auto all tiers of the AB. While SLKR FO can win too, you need good RNG with TMR on KRU in the first 3 waves and it takes about twice as long as with SEE.

And SEE also gives you another 4/4 team in TB (not like it was really needed) so if anything, his PvE performance is fine.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    SiStibbs wrote: »
    There has been a reply on this previously. They basically said their protection isn't based on their stats, it's more like a hidden buff, so doesn't get drained.

This. It was not ignored or unnoticed, there was a reply.
This discussion has been closed.