Gear

GreyJediMarvaSoro
5 posts Member
edited January 2021
I've been stuck on this piece of gear for about a month now, I bit my tongue and spent some money so I could get some for Nute Gunray as I'm working on my Seperatist team for Padme but now I have hit a pay wall, you can't farm the MK7 Nubian Security Scanner and I need 50 of them, it's the same with my guild members, I request this piece of gear once a day and not a single person has enough to help out and because of this I can't get Padme. If anyone has any advice would be greatly appreciated as this is the only thing I'm working towards now. I have a few characters that are hindered because of this and I'll be deadly honest I can't afford to pay 9.99 for each character to go up a gear level. pziw2k8ym4nr.jpg
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    How often do you raid? How many raid tickets do you generate every day?

The best you and your guild mates can do is to burn all that energy and generate your 600 daily tickets (and then keep enough currency on stock for when the gear appears in the shops).
  • Options
    OP is in a starter guild, raids aren't happening often. Leave it and find a real one
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    yeah, see above. get into a real guild and that will help you get a good income on those.

There are no paywalls in this game, at least not like that. There is nothing you can't farm for free in some manor. Thats not to say you can't buy things to progress faster, or that things may be temporarily locked behind a new thing, but with patience and planning, you can play the whole game and unlock everything for free.
  • Options
    Join a Real guild, as said above. You rlly could be better off, and start farming through the guild stpre
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Options
    Why arent you spending your energy? :#
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • GreyJediMarvaSoro
    5 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Thanks for the replies guys, been busy working. I've been trying to join a decent guild for some time now and I just keep getting declined, most guilds are asking for 1.3mil gp and above and I'm at 1.2mil, I guess 100k gp makes a difference lol, I am in a starter guild and they're terrible! Seen one raid in like 3 weeks lol but I don't even wanna leave cause I know I can't find anything better and my energy was full cause I'd just got on for the day. I generate max raid tickets every day.

Edit: I've been working on my Seperatist team for almost 4 months now lmao, farming is a little tedious IMO especially when sometimes you can waste all your energy on trying to get one piece of gear for a character do about 10-15 sims and get maybe 6 max and sometimes none at all.
  • Options
    Leaving the initial guild is a priority. go on facebook or discord groups and there are guilds that recruit if you make the 600. in the worst case scenario you will have to get a time zone guild very different from yours.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Thanks for the replies guys, been busy working. I've been trying to join a decent guild for some time now and I just keep getting declined, most guilds are asking for 1.3mil gp and above and I'm at 1.2mil, I guess 100k gp makes a difference lol, I am in a starter guild and they're terrible! Seen one raid in like 3 weeks lol but I don't even wanna leave cause I know I can't find anything better and my energy was full cause I'd just got on for the day. I generate max raid tickets every day.

Edit: I've been working on my Seperatist team for almost 4 months now lmao, farming is a little tedious IMO especially when sometimes you can waste all your energy on trying to get one piece of gear for a character do about 10-15 sims and get maybe 6 max and sometimes none at all.

yeah, things take time. if you are having trouble getting into a guild based on pure GP, I suggest you look at your roster and ask for help on what to develop. that GP shouldn't be a problem if you have a good focus on development to make sure you are in a position to be a helpful member of the guild.
  • Options
    If you post something in the guild recruitment section, you can find a guild that’s right for you