Secrets and shadows challenge tier 1

I note its coming up tommorow and now they're doing 2 day assault battles again I feel it might be worth investing in NS to get the challenge tier 1 rewards.

Reading online it seems to suggest you need relic NS which seems excessive but that Sidious Aoe.

I don't mind a minor investment or zetas in nightsisters as they are an OK slap up defence team in grand arena.

But I don't enjoy nightsisters or have any pleasure in gearing them up so want to keep it to a minimum.

TLDR
What's the MIN requirements needed to do challenge tier 1 in terms of gear and zetas.

Thanks

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Relic high health Daka is the key to survive Sidious' AoE. You can boost her health even more by using her as lead (it will slow down your run but increase your survivability). The rest can remain g12.

Asajj' and Daka's unique zetas will help boost damage and survivability every time your zombie dies. However, I don't know whether they are required for the event.
  • Options
    I can do CTier 1 on 1 or 2 attempts with
    R4 Old Daka with CAvoidance arrow and R3 Ventress.....
    G12 MT lead, Talia and Zombie make up the other 3

The same lineup can do CTier 2 but it takes dozens of attempts so I rarely bother.
    Side note —> If you have SLKR and are in a guild that does CTier Rancor, then getting R5 Zombie and R5 Daka makes a ton sense. It then probably becomes worth also gearing up MTalzin + Spirit (or Talia) to have a full Relic NS team.

Relic’d NSisters can decimate GG defence teams in TWar (as long as Wat isn’t present).
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    I note its coming up tommorow and now they're doing 2 day assault battles again I feel it might be worth investing in NS to get the challenge tier 1 rewards.

You may want to revisit the first part of that sentence.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Dont enjoy sisters eh, then you want to lv up phoenix?

I think you need a R5 phoenix team to pass sid lvl, otherwise you get 1 shotted. And you have to left 1 of them at bench.
  • Hortus
    627 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    TLDR
    What's the MIN requirements needed to do challenge tier 1 in terms of gear and zetas.

Thanks

You may want to look at this thread - https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/fcji3w/poor_mans_guide_to_secrets_and_shadows_challenge/ . People do it with amazingly low (for me) gear levels.