Secrets and Shadows AB suggestion

Lexjade60
6 posts Member
edited January 2021
What about changing the Phoenix faction to Resistance? As Phoenix is not the most common fully geared up team (Ns yes yes I know), plus there is no AB allocated to the Resi faction as far as I am aware, correct? Personally I do not have NS (sadly), and do not have the capability to squeeze them in to upgrade, but would be nice to benefit from the Resis at an AB. Thought?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    How about a new AB with resistance and another unused faction like seperatists/geonosians/ewok/etc.
  • Options
    Or more with Galactic Republic, Sith Empire, Old Republic, stb.
  • Options
    Blubcop wrote: »
    How about a new AB with resistance and another unused faction like seperatists/geonosians/ewok/etc.

Just imagine AB with Javas and Rogue-1...
  • Options
    Be nice to have a scoundrel one. Not just bounty hunters
  • Options
    It would be nice if they balanced the ABs so both usable factions are viable alternatives to complete it. Given both are geared similarly of course. Since Phoenix is a weaker team than NS they would need a faction specific event ability that compensated for that.
  • LendersQuiz
    1169 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Lexjade60 wrote: »
    What about changing the Phoenix faction to Resistance?

I don't agree with changing from Phoenix to Resistance. How about instead, ADDING Resistance. This way, people with Phoenix squads can still use their's and people with Resistance can use their's as well. (and people that prefer their Nightsisters can still use their's)

Win, Win, Win - I'm always for adding something. Rarely do I like something being taken away.

All that being said, devil's advocate time, why would CG do this? All this would do is help players with GL Rey get even more rewards.
  • Options
    It would be nice if they balanced the ABs so both usable factions are viable alternatives to complete it. Given both are geared similarly of course. Since Phoenix is a weaker team than NS they would need a faction specific event ability that compensated for that.

Well as my Phoenix are 7* and NS aren't, I complete the 1st 3 tiers successfully with Phoenix (albeit I have a g12 Ezra).
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/