Darth Revan zeta

Correct me if I’m wrong but the zeta conqueror prevents multiple attacks onDR and it’s not working...

Replies

• Options
    Can you give some context on the situation?... In what way isn't it working. It prevents mass swarm attacks like GK/JKR from multiple attacks, but it doesn't prevent a team of 5 from all counter attacking.
  • Options
    I get attacked by a whole team, does it only prevent one person from attacking multiple times ?
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    Options
    You need to give some context, what team is this happening against. His Zeta will block any mass assist attacks such as GK or Shaak ti like the other guy said but it won’t work on prevent whole team counters
  • Options
    Jedi night revan, I just applied zeta today, but that’s deceiving I thought it would prevent the entire team from attacking me at once
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    Options
    If this happened in GAC then the zeta wouldn’t apply to DR because your roster gets locked at the beginning of the GAC week so any improvements you make after that won’t be useable in Grand Arena. If it’s happening elsewhere then I’m not sure. I both have DR and go against DR teams with shaak clones and it always works as it’s supposed to
  • Options
    It just worked against Geos so idk why Jedi revan would do it, maybe it overrides with an ability someone has, can’t explain it
  • Options
    As someone else asked, can you give more details?

Which game mode did the Jedi Knight Revan team still multi attack you? And which game mode did the Geos not multi attack you?
  • Options
    The zeta only works for assists and things like han who attack multiple times. It does not prevent counters, so don't use force storm if the enemy team has retribution (unless you can take the hits or someone is taunting)