I'm sick and tired of Mace Windu killing a toon in like 5 seconds. Help me get Padme 7*...

I've returned to the game after a long time and I am a free to play player. Below is my BBC link and I'm hoping yall can give me specific advice on being able to unlock Padme 7*. Thanks in advance!

https://swgoh.gg/p/573391326/characters/
"Who deserves what, is irrelevant. What matters is... who has power."
- Grand Admiral Thrawn

Replies

• crzydroid
    7338 posts Moderator
    Options
    Someone mentioned in your other thread that you should work on mods. Get sets and primaries that work well for the character and then focus on speed secondaries after that. Grievous, for example, does damage based on max health, so the offense primary cross is wasted on him. Do health primary instead. Give him one or more health sets as well. Ventress should be modded for damage, not defense. Dooku could benefit from speed and potency.
  • Options
    Yeah you really need to remod to get Padme. I took a look at your GG, and he really needs health on health on health with speed as well. His damage is based on max health so if his health isn’t high he’s going to hit like a wet noodle.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Someone mentioned in your other thread that you should work on mods. Get sets and primaries that work well for the character and then focus on speed secondaries after that. Grievous, for example, does damage based on max health, so the offense primary cross is wasted on him. Do health primary instead. Give him one or more health sets as well. Ventress should be modded for damage, not defense. Dooku could benefit from speed and potency.

okay so the thing is, i have no idea how mods actually work and i never bothered learning since i didn't think they were very important. is there any other way i can try beating 7th tier? maybe higher gear levels or a particular strategy?

if not, is there any way i can pay you to arrange the proper mods for each of the five characters?
    "Who deserves what, is irrelevant. What matters is... who has power."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • crzydroid
    7338 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes, obviously you can increase your gear levels and may need to anyway.

Mods are extremely important; they are about 90% of the battle. You would do well to educate yourself about them because that will help you throughout the game, not just in this event. Fortunately, there are a lot of online resources going over mod basics. I believe on your other post people linked you to some good sites.
  • Options
    I would check out this site. I've seen it recommended many times to help out with mods.

https://apps.crouchingrancor.com/Mods/Advisor

I think you have to put your ally code in & register to use the Mods Manager but I hear its really good.