Dark Side Battles locked out of level 3

Stage 3 is "Locked : Requires Stage 2 Completion"

I have done all Normal and Hard level 2 battles and received 3 stars. I have can run the SIM on all battles for level 2 for the Dark Side but cannot move to level 3!!! Locked out.

I have 'wasted' my energy (and time) by doing all level 2 Normal and Hard again manually each battle one at a time, without using the SIM, received All 3 stars and still no Level 3 unlock.

The only thing I can think of is when I won one of the Battles (very 1st time) in Hard mode for level 2, my Alley died but still got 3 stars as my team all survived? But I have run this battle again with no defeats to team or alley, still will NOT unlock level 3 Dark Side!

Please help EA

Replies

• Options
    What level are you? Each stage also has a level requirement, and it should tell you when try to access it.
    If it's not showing you the level requirement then that's a display bug I would say.
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply @Slushie

I am level 30 and on level 4 for the Light Side Battles.

You are probably right, maybe the game developers should give the message "Locked : Until level XX reached" rather than the current message I get which is "Locked : Requires Stage 2 Completion"
  • Options
    This sounds like you might be running into the Cantina Bug. Try the steps in my post HERE to see if that fixes the issue. If not, let me know so that we can continue to troubleshoot what might be going on.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    I'm having the same problem; I'm currently level 29 and I completed all quests in level 2 of the dark side battles, but I can't continue to level 3. I tried your solution, EA_Jesse, but it didn't do anything.
  • Options
    Hi @EA_Jesse and @Amedyr

Yeah I tried it too and still no luck. Still get the same message "Locked : Requires Stage 2 Completion" this is a great little game and I even made an ingame purchase.

It's a shame when EAsports have glitches and bugs like this as it becomes an instant roadblock to any further purchases and ruins a great game as I cannot find material (through Darkside battles) to upgrade my characters making me lose a lot of motivation and 'trust' in the game.
  • Options
    Thanks for trying that fix guys. My recommendation now is to go ahead and submit a ticket from the game if you haven't already. This will help us to look at your account in more detail to try and nail down why this is happening. We're really sorry that you're experiencing this problem, and will definitely look into it more!
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    Will do! Thank you, Jesse :)
  • Options
    Can you all do me a favor and DM me your Ally or Player codes? This will allow us to look at your accounts a little closer to try and figure out what's going on. Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi EA_Jesse,

Made a ticket and looks like someone has reset my Dark Side Level 2 Battles. Ran through them cleanly, making sure that I did not have my 'support' character die and make it through cleanly.

The good news is that after this was completed I was able to access the Dark Side battles and 'all good.'

Now you just need to fix the changing target enemy issue where it will not switch to another target, rather than clicking on a target, maybe have a > button which just moves to the next possible/available enemy character to target.

Thanks EA Sports and thanks EA_Jesse
  • Slushie
    425 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    @Parges wrote: »
    Hi EA_Jesse,

Made a ticket and looks like someone has reset my Dark Side Level 2 Battles. Ran through them cleanly, making sure that I did not have my 'support' character die and make it through cleanly.

The good news is that after this was completed I was able to access the Dark Side battles and 'all good.'

Now you just need to fix the changing target enemy issue where it will not switch to another target, rather than clicking on a target, maybe have a > button which just moves to the next possible/available enemy character to target.

Thanks EA Sports and thanks EA_Jesse

Nice to hear it's fixed for you now.

Because Stage 2 was reset for you, does that mean you got all the "first clear" rewards for a second time? :D
  • Options
    @Slushie

No did not get every character shard, but I did get them on about 60% of the time though. Did have to do all the battles again which wasn't too hard.
  • Options
    I'm so glad that we were able to fix it for you! As for the targeting issues, we're aware of them and are still working on it.
  • Options
    I am having the problem here now
  • Options
    I am having this problem with Dark Side 9. I am level 85 and have unlocked beaten all the tables that I have access to. But it won't unlock the Dark Side 9 table since it insists that I need to be level 85 and have Stage 8 Completion. I am 100% certain that I meet both those criteria.

I can't access the old link that EA_Jesse mentions as it isn't giving me access to that post.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    @Parges @Krazikarl I think I figured this out for you.
    You have to switch to normal battles from hard first then you should be able to click on the next level of battles.

I have not completed anything in LS level 9
    When I go into LS battles it is defaulted to Hard battles
    If I click on Level 9 I get the error "requires player level 82 and Stage 8 completion" which I do meet.
    If I then click on the normal button to switch it to normal battles I can then click on level 9 battles.

QzYRITW.gif
  • Options
    I am having the issue where I cannot proceed to stage 3 even though I have completed all hard on levels 1 and 2. It states "requires stage 2 completion". Can you please help EA?
  • Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Can you all do me a favor and DM me your Ally or Player codes? This will allow us to look at your accounts a little closer to try and figure out what's going on. Thanks!
    Do I need to do this?
  • Options
    @ EA_Jesse
  • Options
    I am having the same issues. I can't start level 3 on hard on the light and dark side. I have reinstalled the game but I still can not start level 3. I keep getting the message to Complete all mission in Normal to access Hard and I have and 3 stared all of them. Please help cause I really like playing this game.