Shenanigans with GL luke

Debuff
224 posts Member
edited February 2021
Im noticing some weird stuff going on with jml mirror matches, wondering if im missing some mechanics or bugs im unaware of.

My JKL had a few debuffs on him, his turn came up, there was no point spreading jedi will while he was dazed so i used strategic advantage (JKR ability) to cleanse and get an assist from my JML. JML assist's and my JKL stuttered for a second paused then cleansed the debuffs without attacking. It skipped his turn from daze then cleansed....

Once i wore down the enemy team he only had JML with tank tech, im wearing him down with my two lukes then i notice he attacks my jkl with a special then gains jedi will... Like kittens

Im calling shenanigans
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    edited February 2021
    Options
    JKR ability only cleanses the target toon, not self. So if he was Dazed, he wouldn't have attacked. It may have just gone away naturally from ending his turn.

For the opposing team, who was lead? If JKL was their lead, JML could have attacked with JKL special ability and then gotten Jedi's Will.
  • Options
    You are correct thank you. Unlocked luke a little over a week ago. I thought jkr special cleansed both. pud1i19b3e2p.png
    Long day... the only jkl lead in the top 50