Territory War matchmaking

Cptbezzers
posts Member
edited February 2021
Its been said before, it'll be said again I reckon. Territory War matchmaking is so easy to exploit and its ruining the fun for a lot of us.
In the last 10 or so matchups my guild has faced maybe one opposition guild who has about the same GP as us. We only just got our first galactic legends, our opponents always have at the very least three. Our latest opponent is ridiculously bigger than us, they have 45 members and 213 million gp to our 155 and 48 members. It's unfair that guilds can sit a few people out and get easy wins for no reason. My guild has three GAS, they have 27 7 star GAS! They have about 7 GLs more than us (we are at 1), 1900 zetas vs 3800, 429 G13 vs 1024!
I just don't see how its balanced that these guilds can come down and ruin us just because they feel like it. I've seen countless posts about this issue and it just keeps happening.

Our guild is starting to care less and less about territory war and it's hardly right that an entire guild of players just wants to ignore territory wars because big guilds want to kick us about for a laugh.
I wish this could at least be acknowledged.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Completely agree. My guild has been obliterated the last 3 or 4 TWs because the opposing guild has a much higher GP and Galactic legends out the rear end. I'm very disappointed with Capital Games algorithm or whatever it is that controls this...not to mention item and shard drops. I'm F2P and cannot be spending money the way some people do.
  • Options
    Completely agree. My guild has been obliterated the last 3 or 4 TWs because the opposing guild has a much higher GP and Galactic legends out the rear end. I'm very disappointed with Capital Games algorithm or whatever it is that controls this...not to mention item and shard drops. I'm F2P and cannot be spending money the way some people do.

It's not about money spent. The larger issue with TW matching is that it doesn't accurately account for differing numbers of active sign-ups from opposing guilds. But yes, CG's inability to account for this (despite it being the case since TW started) is disappointing. Luckily the rewards between winning and losing aren't crazy - but the experience is not where it should be.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*