Missing Aurodium Feat Reward

Zerfius
55 posts Member
edited February 2021
I achieved Aurodium in GAC but the feat is not showing complete. Anyone else having this issue?

Replies

• Options
    GAC doesn’t technically end until tomorrow when rewards for the whole thing come out. Probably get it then
  • Options
    Sometimes you have to exit the game and reload again for the feat to show up as completed
  • Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    GAC doesn’t technically end until tomorrow when rewards for the whole thing come out. Probably get it then

This. Results haven't been finalised.
  • Options
    That makes sense. I was wondering about that too.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    I earned my rank rewards as soon as the round finished. The 24 hours is to complete feats and determine overall final rankings purely for GAC Credit rewards. It has no bearing on your Aurodium/Kyber etc rewards.

If you crossed the threshold for it, regardless of how much time is left in the championship including 24 hours final review, it should happen automatically regardless of what screen of the game you're in. Giant GAC logo changes color right in front of you.

Log out, log back in.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Try relogging as others have suggested. If that doesn't work you can submit a report on Answers HQ.
  • Options
    Thanks all, logging out and logging back in did the trick! Got my rewards. Thoae 7 stun gun pieces are important!