Who to farm from Cantina nodes?

So far I have unlocked until stage 5-D, player level 63 and my area team isusually qgj 5*, gs 7*, Lumi 7*, Sid 6*, Dooku 4, and I don't have a preference for a character from those nodes...
Perhaps Kylo ren?

Replies

• Options
    Invisible search button?
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    How does GW treat you? I find JC really strong in that mode. Kylo is pretty much worthless in the arena these days.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Old Ben because premium toon.
  • Options
    Hi, if I were you, I'd farm JC for the time being, it's useful to have a second healer or Kylo. You will be lvl 68 pretty soon to farm Dooku, which will be key :)
  • Options
    You probably need the credits from 5th board more than the character shards from 4th. That said, having lots of 7* characters will help you out immensely in galactic war. Finn is a good one for that
  • Options
    Randall wrote: »
    How does GW treat you? I find JC really strong in that mode. Kylo is pretty much worthless in the arena these days.

Sometimes I have some problem in the last nodes (facing lvl 68 - 70) but using suicide teams I'm able to finish it everyday.
    Hi, if I were you, I'd farm JC for the time being, it's useful to have a second healer or Kylo. You will be lvl 68 pretty soon to farm Dooku, which will be key :)

Yeah you are right, perhaps it's better to get my JC to 5 stars. He helped me a lot on GW. After I unlock the node for Dooku, then will go for him

• Options
    You probably need the credits from 5th board more than the character shards from 4th. That said, having lots of 7* characters will help you out immensely in galactic war. Finn is a good one for that

Ohh I didn't the difference on credits between 4 and 5. Much better than the joke "credits event"