Should Vader's ability do exactly as it says, regardless of tenacity?

SithCount
57 posts Member
edited April 2016
Vader is pretty decent tactically. But his basic ability is in question. It states that abilities are blocked at X percent and Jedi targets cannot resist the effects. Yet tenacity plays a roll anyway with Jedi and often abilities are not blocked. I believe characters, items and abilities should do precisely as they say. Do you think Vader's ability should be fixed?

(Edited because I suck at texting)

Should Vader's ability do exactly as it says, regardless of tenacity? 18 votes

Yes
94%
slmcmrPlague_IncEricsonXM9silentXCOMJohnnyudesUriakatosJaquizz1616kaleb314ItsJarJarBinkzMidgieSWAGSithCountAckturiFuriousFrogOutsider_MXCelebr1mb0rBill_lindy 17 votes
No
5%
Motoko 1 vote

Replies

• M9silent
    821 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    I agree. It says 'Jedi targets cannot evade or resist'. Even if Yoda used BM and gave tenacity up or foresight, it should not be evaded or resisted by Jedi.

It could be a bug though, and is supposed to break through the tenacity up buff but doesn't. Good job bringing it to attention.

I don't personally use Vader, but his abilities should work properly. He's already weak because he's soooo hard to farm and star up.
  • Options
    Yes
    Vader is my hands down favorite. I remember freaking because I didn't understand the game yet and I thought I got Vader when I got my first shard. After that, I worked tirelessly to unlock him. I'm even half way to promoting him. I was so disappointed when I found his basic skill didn't work properly. It was the second man factor for aquiring, behind the fact that he's Vader lol.