Padme counter help

Kingly
43 posts Member
edited February 2021
Anyone know what toon i should use for padme counter? I feel like padme is a cheat wall with constant general kenobi taunt I literally cannot do anything with empire or shaak clones team what toons would you recommend including mods?

Replies

• Options
    Post your swgoh.gg so we can advise based on what you actually own.

Also, Shaak clones is putty in Padme’s hands. All those attacks out of turn just feed her protection up.
  • Options
    Full CLS including Chewpio and C3PO.

Vader if opposing Padme doesn’t have C3PO.

Traya Thrawn (isolate Padme so she can’t give protection up, fracture GK, annihilate JKA).

Jedi Revan, Darth Revan.

Shaak clones are a terrible counter - too many assists. Empire is good if C3PO isn’t there.

These are all good suggestions. Traya/Thrawn is my favorite, but only because you don't even need relics to take down a full relic Padmé team (although relic Thrawn helps him get out of the gate quicker).
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Triumvirate w/ Thrawn. Every time.
  • Options
    Full CLS including Chewpio and C3PO.

Vader if opposing Padme doesn’t have C3PO.

Traya Thrawn (isolate Padme so she can’t give protection up, fracture GK, annihilate JKA).

Jedi Revan, Darth Revan.

Shaak clones are a terrible counter - too many assists. Empire is good if C3PO isn’t there.

I shall try treya I don’t have any revans but plan to farm them in future so i can get that good ol malak that I use to hate LOL but yes il try with treya and thrawn cheers and commander luke I don’t have i need to farm old ben for that.
  • Options
    Traya Thrawn works regardless which you fracture and isolate, padme or GK. Just kill JKA 1st, then Ahsoka. Those 2 can get 1 shots off on Traya and Sion, them it's game over.