Which Star Wars game is your favorite?

Prev1
Plague_Inc
451 posts Member
edited April 2016
I didn't list all the good games because the limit is 10 options, and this was off the top of my head. I also had to group some games because I was running out of space (KOTOR I and II were too different for me to group together, and I wanted to know which one was preferred). I purposefully excluded all MMOs or mobile games except this one. If you choose "other", then please state your favorite. I know some of us get passionate about our games, but please refrain from getting too heated.
Post edited by Plague_Inc on

Which Star Wars game is your favorite? 98 votes

KOTOR (Knights of the Old Republic)
30%
Stekcir_LeinadSManMsor1980slashy42DeathstrokeHBOMBCOKFISTAggropoxAzraelrulezEricsonXMegadeth3700BosskM9silentNonValidUserCPMPkaarlowstrellentmedetecDarksidecalls2meJaquizz1616NiTexxWiNG 30 votes
KOTOR II (Direct sequel to KOTOR)
12%
darksidekozakjanosPlague_IncJiggywiggyInternetSwagPhippskaleb314SithCountGezesh_RahlKobiDarth_VosahkSpixx1109 12 votes
Star Wars Battlefront (PS2 versions)
15%
cosmicturtle333Thelubricantdano7591benacrowWill_CocishugetjbearEleiemxAURRAxSINGxTotoyeahwhat123BigMikeFirstOrderedKrushakStephen_biggz239Ne0nNickisams 15 votes
Republic Commando
4%
FAED_EmperorHaloWars29AznbalaItsJarJarBinkz 4 votes
Tie Fighter
3%
BoraBrazilian_JoeJumbopeanuts 3 votes
X-Wing
1%
EM650 1 vote
Starfighter/Jedi Starfighter
0%
Podracing games (I don't know the title of the good one off the top of my head)
1%
JumbuckJedi 1 vote
Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
12%
PhightinPhantomBaldoDarthCranxKopfschussZathrackBostonmessDooku_for_daysCiel_6CollinFMihai29MarkatonaAckturi 12 votes
Other
20%
BlamSkitskalleMoBlaqDarthNicoKAULIDashRendarDaddyngo007OootiniJohnnyudesEibbor_TharthForceMondeoGej15FoomerangDarthBalNightwingTRbboiRyan16AlwaysABigerFishZanhaepUnderclassHero 20 votes

Replies

• Ackturi
    379 posts Member
    Options
    Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
    I play nothing else...
  • Options
    I wish I could choose more than one lol
  • Options
    Other
    Rogue squadron series and Jedi knight series
  • Options
    SithCount wrote: »
    I wish I could choose more than one lol
    Lol me too, but KOTOR II might be my favorite game all time. I just wish they had a longer development cycle.
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    Both kotors.

Ahead of their time. Both super in depth and you can play each numerous times with different outcomes and story lines each time you play.

I've beat both countless times back in the day. Just thinking about them makes me want to fire up my xbox for old times sake
  • Options
    Other
    I liked Jedi Academy best. Been a while since I played it though.
  • Options
    Johnnyudes wrote: »

I knew I was forgetting one of the better ones. Sorry about that. I should've put Jedi Knight instead of Podracing.
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    Options
    KOTOR 1 was great. I loved that game. KOTOR 2 was all right though. I didn't care for the whole rehashed 'bond' story line with Kreia, and some other parts as well, but overall was a good game.

It was just so much fun playing as a force user and having a team of Jedi/Sith/whoever as well. Good series.
  • Options
    Other
    Can't believe Star Wars Galaxies is not on the list.
  • Options
    I liked Jedi Academy best. Been a while since I played it though.

Oh man I forgot that one. It's literally the only star wars game I've ever played where the light sabers killed everything in one swing, even other sith.
  • Blam
    113 posts Member
    Options
    Other
    Johnnyudes wrote: »

This
  • Options
    Rogue Squadron games
  • Ryan16
    41 posts Member
    Options
    Other
    I liked the The Force Unleashed :smile:
  • Options
    Other
    Battlefront 2 or force unleashed 1
  • Slewfoot
    910 posts Member
    Options
    KOTOR 1 was fantastic. The Xwing/TIe FIghter/Alliance was also great for those of us gaming in the 90s.
  • Options
    Star Wars The Old Republic is missing too :p
  • Options
    Renegade squadron for Ps portable is missing too... was actually kinda good.
  • Plague_Inc
    451 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I mentioned that all MMOs and mobile games except for Galaxy of Heroes are excluded, but it deleted my original text above the poll when I added more choices. I have updated the text to include that (so not having Star Wars the Old Republic was on purpose, but you can choose "other" if it is your favorite).

Edit: I also meant to put Empire at War on here. Sorry everyone, looks like I missed more than a few good games... Wish I could have 15 options instead of just 10.
  • Options
    Renegade squadron for Ps portable is missing too... was actually kinda good.

I said PS2 versions, but really meant Battlefront except for the new one.
  • Options
    Is it wrong if I choose the new Battlefront? It's the most Star Wars game I've ever played butso many people bash it.
  • Options
    KOTOR 2.
    Kreia literally tries to kill the force.

Woah.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Is it wrong if I choose the new Battlefront? It's the most Star Wars game I've ever played butso many people bash it.

It's not, but the reason I didn't include it was because of all the bashing. I haven't played it, so I am not qualified to say whether it's good or not. The PS2 versions are a different story however.
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    Options
    Other
    Foomerang wrote: »
    Can't believe Star Wars Galaxies is not on the list.

Exactly!
  • Options
    Republic Commando
    Republic Commando was a great game that isn't well known. Definitely recommend!
  • Eleiem
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Both KOTOR are great, but I just love Battlefront 2 (PS2).
  • Options
    Notor
  • Zanhaep
    358 posts Member
    Options
    Other
    Jedi Academy
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Options
    KOTOR and its sequel are not just the best Star Wars games, they also contain the best Star Wars stories.
  • Options
    Podracing games (I don't know the title of the good one off the top of my head)
    I said pod racing but I really meant Jedi Power Battles
  • Jumbopeanuts
    122 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Tie Fighter
    I wanted to say force commander, I quite liked the story at the time. but I just can't justify that when Tie fighter & Dark Forces 2 exist