Klámstrákur
2 posts Member
edited September 2021
Post edited by Klámstrákur on

Replies

• Options
    I like it. But I dont see this any time soon. You might get a few of these eventually, but no way all of them. You should make some kits for your favorite ones! I look forward to giving you feedback on some! :D;)
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • darth_quont0r
    187 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    I still really want bounty hunter ventress though I think she should be light side. Controversial? Look at everything she did as a bounty hunter and she always ended up helping others rather than just reaping profit. I am all for bendak starkiller as a Mando leader. Chief tarful to give them a leader of the wookies would be great, you could add hanharr from kotor 2. Hondo would be great if they gave him his flying saucer as a scoundrel capital ship. Could add sugi the zabrack bounty hunter in clone wars as another light side, maybe that little dude in the robot suit or Rako Hardeen (kenobi) as another, it would be good to have a full light side bounty hunter squad. I am all for bo katan but we should wait for Tarre till he actually appears in something, which he could as a back story. I would also love the mantis crew from fallen order and the second sister with her tie interceptor
  • Options
    Admiral karath would be a good sith empire leader as well. Maybe give him a summon sith soldier ability, I like the idea that the way that levels up as long as one isn't killed he could eventually have 3 with the third always being a sith commando in red, soldiers would have a blaster and maybe a frag and the commando would have a sword that caused armor shred and flame grenades. They all wouldn't be particularly tough but three extra enemies could be problematic and it would end in a zeta ability. He and Malak could also be crew for the leviathan capital ship. Maybe calo nord as a sith empire and bh as well
  • Klámstrákur
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Post edited by Klámstrákur on