Can't seem to get Execute Order 66 to activate in Grand Arena

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong please? I am using the characters listed in order to get the kills needed for unlocking execute order 66 feat and hence the Cody portrait, at the end of arena I do not see a tally either.. It would truly suck to miss it. Again. 😊 ty 😊🙏

Note: I used my toons to attack the teams and not to defend. Does this mean that only kills made on defensive teams work vs. Offensive in order for the feat to unlock?

Replies

• Options
    The feat is not active right now. You'll have to wait until the feat is active.
  • Options
    Sanderzas wrote: »

It says February 15th on the newsletter if memory serves. Still confused on this.. is it not the same for everyone?
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Sanderzas wrote: »

It says February 15th on the newsletter if memory serves. Still confused on this.. is it not the same for everyone?

The newsletter always gets the order of the feats wrong, and in any event, February 15th was just the start of the GAC. Look under the feats tab to see the feats that are active.
  • DIESELIMAGE
    4 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    It just unlocked. Brilliant. I've been on the hunt for this one! Feels 👌 my thanks 😊🙏 @crzydroid
  • Options
    Make sure that you get kills with the actual order 66 character, allies on the team making the kill won't count if they are not order 66.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.