Why no Characters from Resistance TV series?

Blankenshipbro
132 posts Member
edited February 2021
Have plenty of material with Capital Ships, and plenty of other ships. Lots of decent characters as well, both first order and resistance.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Besides we don’t need anymore characters from the sequel era
  • Options
    Besides we don’t need anymore characters from the sequel era

Oh yes
  • Options
    Probably it is because the show isn't as popular as clone wars or rebels.

I haven't watched resistance. Have watched -and love- TCW and rebels. Maybe it is an unfair bias, but the resistance's aesthetics really throws me off, I don't have any interest on it. Maybe it is a great show and I am being unfair, could be, but while TCW and rebels have great reviews everwhere it is not the case for the resistance.
  • Options
    SCCH wrote: »
    Probably it is because the show isn't as popular as clone wars or rebels.

I haven't watched resistance. Have watched -and love- TCW and rebels. Maybe it is an unfair bias, but the resistance's aesthetics really throws me off, I don't have any interest on it. Maybe it is a great show and I am being unfair, could be, but while TCW and rebels have great reviews everwhere it is not the case for the resistance.

It's definitely not a great show. Think main character with the mentality of a potato and add in slapstick comedy
  • Options
    It's an ok show. A full Resistance fleet can be made from this show. Will it come: likely no. But is it worth it: for the game, yes.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Options
    We have so mamy chars missing, not just resistance...