GL Ahsoka kit idea

StealthGOBLIN32
376 posts Member
edited February 2021
Ahsoka Tano (Mandalore): Galactic Legend, Light Side, Support

Basic (Zeta)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain one stack of Hope. This attack cannot critically hit.

Hope: +1% Accuracy per stack. Loose all stacks when this unit fails to score a critical hit during their turn.

Special 1 (Zeta)
Call target ally to assist. The target ally must be light side to assist. This assist ignores tenacity and if the chance of inflicting a debuff is less than 100%, it is increased to 100% for the rest of battle.

Special 2 (Zeta)
Allies recover 5% protection for every stack of hope they have.

Leader (Zeta)
All light side allies crit chance cannot be modified. Scoundrel enemies cannot assist. Light side allies gain a stack of hope when the score a critical hit during their turn.

Unique 1 (Zeta)
Ahsoka Tank (Mandalore)‘s stats cannot be modified. Mandolorian allies gain gain a stack of hope when they counter or assist and can critically hit even if the target enemy has critical immunity or could not usually be critically hit for other reasons.

Unique 2 (Zeta)
This is the Galactic Legend unique. It is the same as any galactic legend.

Ultimate
All enemy attackers are instantly defeated. All remaining enemies inflict the status effect Helpless on themselves for 2 turns. Then Ahsoka Tano (Mandalore) instantly defeats herself and cannot be revived. Ahsoka Tano (Mandalore) gains 2% ultimate charge when allies gain Hope and 1% ultimate charge when they loose it.

Helpless: Effects are based on role.
Support: Cannot use special abilities and loose 1% turn meter when hit.
Healer: Allies cannot recover health or protection on this unit’s turn.
Tank: Cannot taunt
3v3 FTW
Post edited by StealthGOBLIN32 on

Replies

• Options
    1) Ability names?

2) Well only Ahsoka can gain hope, and she loses it on her next turn. In reality, ultimate charge can only be increased by: Basic, Basic, Basic etc. (1st basic is 2% ult. charge, 2nd and onward is 3)
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm confused how she would get related to the Mandalorian tag.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Also, I would suggest never build into a kit a X will wreck them loop hole, because by the time it reaches the masses things like that become the grand canyon. (Not saying you did it intentionally, but you may want to make changes based on that idea)
  • StealthGOBLIN32
    376 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    I forgot to add the hope part to her lead.
    I also gave some Mandalorian synergy on her unique. I couldn’t come up with ability names for every ability so I skipped them. I added a work around for the SLKR lead.
    3v3 FTW
  • Options
    you should make her just a hero journey or legendary and add satine to the game
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • StealthGOBLIN32
    376 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    She isn’t a Mandalorian. It’s the blue lightsaber Ahsoka from the clone wars season 7 and I didn’t have another name for her.
    3v3 FTW
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    She isn’t a Mandalorian. It’s the blue lightsaber Ahsoka from the clone wars season 7 and I didn’t have another name for her.

I think Ahsoka Tano (Citizen) would work fine, and I like the idea of adding Ahsoka Tano (Citizen) to the game. However, I agree with @DarthVenomis saying that she shouldn't be a Galactic Legend, rather a Legendary or Hero Journey character. I would personally love a hero's journey version.