Missing Buttons, Unable to Auto Battle (1-2year BUG)

cmjstota106
44 posts Member
edited February 2021
@CG_Doja_Fett You've done a really great job communicating with the community since coming on board. Is there any chance we could get even recognition of this 1-2 year old bug in this game that has 63-64 pages on the Bug Report site. It's been completely ignored as far as I can tell and is still totally prevelent throughout the game costing people GAC's, Raid Rewards, and even TW's. Thank you.

P.S. Mods I've already submitted a bug report this is a plea to CG to actually say they are trying to do something with this rather than just add to the 63 pages already there and countless other reports of the same issue without getting any kind of response whatsoever.
4nykmkaz8yg3.png

Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    This bug happens much more frequently so that the staff can reproduce and therefore correct it in phase 3 when a night sister revives destroying one of the darth traya sabers and reviving, more often after enrage.

This bug also occurs in the dartk side's TB when summoning a droid that was defeated again. It happened to me when I only had the SLKR (I was playing on my friend's account).
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited February 2021
    Options
    This issue has had many causes and they have fixed many of them. That thread at Answers HQ is a little misleading as there are no notes on which causes have been addressed.

Not every case in that thread is the same, as they come from different causes. Reporting your specific instances is important to help them capture and address other causes.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>