Why the meta release in 14 days won't be as much of a problem...

Goosy
173 posts Member
...leveling to 80 is going to take probably 81 days. If they always increase the next level exp needed by 1100 we will need a total of 121.000 exp.

The average F2P player makes 1500 Experience/ day (Daily Activities, 1 x Cantina & 2 x Standard refresh, Bonus)

Maybe they are slowing down the exponential increase and make it similar to the 60-70 journey.

By the time the new meta hits us we very well still may have 30-40 days left to get 80.

I understand people are obsessed wih hitting max lvl but really lvl is just a number. As long as the entire server Top 20 is within a reasonable range (+2/ +3) I don't see this being a big issue.

Of course if you are on a whale server where people have so much money that they'll out level you by five levels than good bye to Arena...

However the F2P are always catching the whales eventually which is what makes this game so good and fair. Which is why the whales will be extinct but that'll be another year at least :).

So by the time we hit 80 we'll have enough droids, credits to raise three new meta groups. The one thing that'll hurt as **** are the lack of stars.

This post is in no way sarcastic or white knighting EA/ CG. I am a moderate spender (£80.00 since mid January when I started to play) - only ever on crystals and I hit Rank 1 twice in a row now.

Take care
Goosy

Replies

• Options
    You hope it's 14 days.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Hope it's not for awhile but I agree I like leveling slowly it gives you time to earn more credits and level all your characters up
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    No joke, I'm profected to hit 80 in 69 days.
    {RotE}
  • Goosy
    173 posts Member
    Options
    You hope it's 14 days.

To be honest even if it is 21 or 28 days it'll be fine. People won't be able to try squads out anyway until they are 80 and as yoh know that may take a while.