Armorer removed from Conquest Store

Larx
371 posts Member
Title says it all.

Why? What kind of Hotfix should that be?
Would have make sense all Mando Tag toons will be in conquest store but now i will buy Sabine shards for currency....woohoo....

Replies

• MikKro
    333 posts Member
    Options
    For the sake of clarification, it will take several rounds of Conquest to unlock Razor Crest. Also, Armorer shards will not be in the store. The current rewards shown in the store were intended as placeholders and the ability to see the rewards after refreshing was a bug.
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks. But quite odd, that Amorer is the only toon specific removed from store and all other toons arent included....
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Larx wrote: »
    Thanks. But quite odd, that Amorer is the only toon specific removed from store and all other toons arent included....

Armorer is the only toon that isn’t farmable yet, so makes sense to remove her
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    It makes sense. They said that whenever there's a character added to a store the first thing people do is horde to unlock that character. They also said they want people to use Conquestbucks on Conquest so we know what we're doing at first. I was surprised there were any characters.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Hi, do we know when she will be farmable ? Her release was 6 weeks ago (01/14).
    I thought toons were farmable 6 weeks after release, but i may be wrong.

Awesome character, i can't wait to farm her !
    Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise ?
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options
    Maka_Veli wrote: »

Between 3/10 and 3/24

https://swgohevents.com/marquee

Gilbert_du_Motier_Marquis_de_Lafayette.PNG
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Maka_Veli wrote: »

Between 3/10 and 3/24

https://swgohevents.com/marquee

Gilbert_du_Motier_Marquis_de_Lafayette.PNG

Thanks sir

(love you Lafayette)
    Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise ?