Major difference between r5/r7?

Tuareg111
75 posts Member
edited March 2021
As the title says. And which characters are r7 worthy?

Replies

• Options
    Purely MY OPINION from thinking about the question of who is worth burning G12 mats for Relics.

Being FTP & less than 2 years in, I have a hard time getting G12 mats so I'm not looking to R6+ someone unless its NEEDED.

So #1 = Gal Legend Required is the #1 reason to R6/7 someone. See requirements for list

#2 Outside of that......Grievous, G.Kenobi, Malak, GAS are the 4 I came up with when considering this same question for anyone NOT related to a G-Legend.
  • DarthVenomis
    473 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Darth Vader is one I would add. Revans should just stay at 5 until you have extra to take em up higher
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    Jkl also gives you back every mat invested and gp invested. It's disgusting sometimes
    gsx0odykbmqm.png
  • InyakSolomon88
    1247 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Vader, JKL, Gen Sky, I really enjoy Darth Revan at r7. Pilots at r7 also massively improve their ships. JKA, Chewie, Han as examples. I love my r7 Geo Spy.

However the difference between 5 and 7 is really quite massive for many of the best toons, and looking at SWGOH's stats per relic level will show you that..
  • Options
    I'm 5.8mil gp with 3 gl.

My r7 are 3 gl, gas, gl requirements, wat (guild pride). Are there others that are good? Sure. Do I think I miss out much by having r5 on gk, gg, Malak, Han, chewie, etc? Not really. Vader would be on the r7 list regardless but jka wouldn't. When I unlock jkl whenever he comes back he will be r7 right away.
  • Options
    GP