Galactic Conquest Rewards First Impression

mariogsh
791 posts Member
The crates looks pretty cool tbh, I know this event runs once per month (at least for now, except on exhibition) but still, looks pretty amazing in theory.

What are your first impression about them?

Replies

• Options
    I read it as you do not get everything in each crate. You receive one of a possible number of items in the first box then two in the second box and so forth. If monthly then really not a game changer. If weekly, then I would say helpful.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Fieldgulls wrote: »
    I read it as you do not get everything in each crate. You receive one of a possible number of items in the first box then two in the second box and so forth. If monthly then really not a game changer. If weekly, then I would say helpful.

It once a month for 2 weeks, so bi weekly, and it still seems helpful.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    From what I’m seeing if you get the prize boxes as they say, I like it.

So I know that each crate contains prize boxes and in each box you have a chance of getting one of the listed items. I like that. The rewards are nice but for a once a month event it should be more. It’s a nice start though and hopefully they increase it after this exhibition period.

But.... @CG_Doja_Fett why....just why are mk4 carbantis in the prize box.....get em outta there!!! Lol
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Oh and mk4 stun guns...noooooooo
  • mariogsh
    791 posts Member
    Options
    Fieldgulls wrote: »

Yes indeed, you get everything from the crate, but not from the boxes

For example, you get 3 boxes of G12 gear, but those boxes drop 15 pieces of a random one each