Conquest data disks

I can’t find the answer in any of the posts, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t there so I apologize if it’s been asked before. But, do the data disk bonuses stack? For example, the Decay: Turn Meter disks, I have 3 equipped. One for 5%, one for 6.5%, and one for 8%. Does that mean I remove 19.5% TM whenever I do damage?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes they stack.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Yes they stack.

Thanks! You can close now.
  • Options
    How about same disks of a same color?
    Example: I have equipped 2 Decay: Turn Meter, both 6.5% TM reduction. Is that 13% reduction?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Pucurica wrote: »
    How about same disks of a same color?
    Example: I have equipped 2 Decay: Turn Meter, both 6.5% TM reduction. Is that 13% reduction?

Yep.
  • CapD
    22 posts Member
    Options
    Are you sure they stack? I’ve currently got 5 equipped, which should add up to 34% turn meter reduction. I’m hitting opponents with AOEs, which I believe should mean their whole team loses 34% turn meter. I’m not however seeing any visible reduction in turn meter.
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    Options
    CapD wrote: »
    Are you sure they stack? I’ve currently got 5 equipped, which should add up to 34% turn meter reduction. I’m hitting opponents with AOEs, which I believe should mean their whole team loses 34% turn meter. I’m not however seeing any visible reduction in turn meter.

My guess would be its getting resisted. The disk doesn't state the TM removal cannot be resisted.
  • Options
    Sorry another stacking question… will 3 x zealous ambition data disk stack? I have gray, green, and blue and from what I read somewhere it is the last to be calculated? I have all 3 equipped, but didn’t see a difference between 2 or 3 equipped.
  • Options
    FettFetish wrote: »
    Sorry another stacking question… will 3 x zealous ambition data disk stack? I have gray, green, and blue and from what I read somewhere it is the last to be calculated? I have all 3 equipped, but didn’t see a difference between 2 or 3 equipped.

A little off topic but stacking vitality disks with zealous ambition is better than multiple ZA I think. You get slightly less offense but live to take a turn a lot more. Especially on the annoying feats where your team is not well geared...