Data Disk Question

For the data disks which proc when a buff is gained, does it proc once per buff or once whenever buffs are gained?

E.g. For the disk that gives +5% offence whenever you gain a buff, if you are given 3 buffs at once (like with gmy's battle meditation) do you get +15% or still just +5%?

Replies

• mariogsh
    786 posts Member
    Options
    For the data disks which proc when a buff is gained, does it proc once per buff or once whenever buffs are gained?

E.g. For the disk that gives +5% offence whenever you gain a buff, if you are given 3 buffs at once (like with gmy's battle meditation) do you get +15% or still just +5%?

AFAIK, it's per buff

Have tried the one which has a % chance on reducing CD, and it works that way (X% chance of reducing CD each buff is gained), so probably it's the same for the other ones
  • Options
    mariogsh wrote: »

AFAIK, it's per buff

Have tried the one which has a % chance on reducing CD, and it works that way (X% chance of reducing CD each buff is gained), so probably it's the same for the other ones

That was my observation as well, I suppose my question was really "Is this intentional?". Some combinations of disks seem too good to be true
  • mariogsh
    786 posts Member
    Options
    mariogsh wrote: »

AFAIK, it's per buff

That was my observation as well, I suppose my question was really "Is this intentional?". Some combinations of disks seem too good to be true

I hope it is; I mean, it's not that OP once you see the crazy combination the enemies with GC buffs get.

Looking at you GAS 501st and Sabine with Phoenix squad
  • Options
    Follow-on question: Does the effect of "Stacking Offense" last for the remainder of the battle?

"Whenever an ally gains a buff, they also gain 4% Offense (stacking)."
  • Options
    drzewiem wrote: »
    Follow-on question: Does the effect of "Stacking Offense" last for the remainder of the battle?

"Whenever an ally gains a buff, they also gain 4% Offense (stacking)."

Yup
  • Options
    I am liking stacking 3 of those disks so I have +14% per buff and my Jedi and Padme squads get ready good really fast