Game Crashing Since Update

Hiker1
80 posts Member
edited March 2021
How many others are experiencing in-game crashes? I’ve had the game crash while waiting to post damage for cPit, during multiple battles during TB, and during squad arena. I noticed others have been reporting similar issues on the Bug page. I tried deleting and reinstalling the app to no avail.

This bug is incredibly frustrating. I’m considering leaving the game until the issue is addressed and resolved.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Have to tried on another device? Bluestacks? New client, so could be a hardware issue. Definitely not worth leaving the game over - even if it's just doing your dailies and auto'ing a few arena battles. Crashes are frustrating, but being weeks/months behind because you put down the game until the next patch would surly make that feels bad even worse.
  • Options
    Ya, my iPhone crashed after hSTR the other day and again after a fleet battle. My Android tablet never has those issues.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    Options
    Same here. Crashed in TB just as I won the Dooku mission. Many guild mates have had the same issue in various battles
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

This needs to be reported to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>