Gungan Squad

Wayward_solider
2 posts Member
edited March 2021
I may get a lot of backlash but I feel like we should have a gungan squad. Hate them or not they are a race that is not represented. Jawa, raiders, and ewoks are small factions so why not gungan. I would love to see gungan bombs animated. Team can be. Nass, Tarpals, Lunker, Bow, and general jar jar. And you can do a gungan soldier
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    You're wrong - i agree with you. We absolutely need a team we can punish over and over to relief all the hate we accumulated.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I agree it is odd that a quite represented faction in the movies is not present in the game.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    We also have no Kaminoans, Hutts or Bothans and they played a way bigger role in the stories than Gungans.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kisakee wrote: »
    We also have no Kaminoans, Hutts or Bothans and they played a way bigger role in the stories than Gungans.

We have the huts in game.

Many Bothans died to be in this game...... therein lies the problem.....

Gungans played as big a roll as the ewoks did. It seems fitting they would have some representation in the game.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    That's like saying we have Weequay in the game and then it's just a Cantina Band guy..
    Most people don't even know how they look like so i can live with that.
    Gungans played as big a roll as the ewoks did.
    "The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.". Ewoks don't even have something we could identify as language.
    And we all know that Padme was sort of misguided, making JJ Binks her proxy and having a relationship with a homicidal psycho. All the importance of the Gungans came from her making a bad decision. I'm not really convinced by your point.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Bothans would be great. It will bring a new flavor. With gungans you can do special events like the droid war and a kill all gungan battle. Think the key is to make them dumb buff so they are annoying to beat. It will make them more fun to kill them off. Plus jar jar with a tongue taunt. Priceless
  • Options
    You're wrong - i agree with you. We absolutely need a team we can punish over and over to relief all the hate we accumulated.

Meesa liked this. Meesa throw the boomas!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    That's like saying we have Weequay in the game and then it's just a Cantina Band guy..
    "The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.". Ewoks don't even have something we could identify as language.
    And we all know that Padme was sort of misguided, making JJ Binks her proxy and having a relationship with a homicidal psycho. All the importance of the Gungans came from her making a bad decision. I'm not really convinced by your point.

My point is ewoks importance in the movies is equal to the gungans (not just jar jar), so I think that has enough merit to say they should have some equal representation in the game. That has nothing to do with Padma, or their intelligence, so I dont see your point.
  • Options

My point is ewoks importance in the movies is equal to the gungans (not just jar jar), so I think that has enough merit to say they should have some equal representation in the game. That has nothing to do with Padma, or their intelligence, so I dont see your point.

also may get a lot of backlash for this but I really didn't mind jar jar that much and at some points he was admittedly funny so I would love to see gungans in the game
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Shuster123 wrote: »

also may get a lot of backlash for this but I really didn't mind jar jar that much and at some points he was admittedly funny so I would love to see gungans in the game

I would die happy with Jar Jar never being in the game, but I do agree them not being represented in the game is odd.
  • Options
    Episode 1 Jarjar --> Marquee toon
    Senator JarJar -->legendary toon

hehehe!
  • Options
    I Agree, we need a Gungan Squad. Ep I in general is very under represented in the game tbh.

General Jar Jar Binks, Boss Nass, Captain Tarpus, Gungan Solider and Gungan Bomber. there you have it a Squad.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    KaloVisor wrote: »
    I Agree, we need a Gungan Squad. Ep I in general is very under represented in the game tbh.

General Jar Jar Binks, Boss Nass, Captain Tarpus, Gungan Solider and Gungan Bomber. there you have it a Squad.
    If Gungan Bomber is going to blow themself up i totally want to see this.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn