Why does this keep happening?

13jkelly
104 posts Member
edited March 2021
b8kul91v4mm2.png

For some reason every time I kill a toon especially if they are a tank they some how are still there and I can’t target any other enemy. Not only that but I can’t exit out nor can I or the enemy take any turns. I’ve wasted so many crystals and conquest energy because of this. There is no way I’m going to even begin to be able to finish by 2 weeks. Please fix this CG.

Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Altzair
    132 posts Member
    Options
    Posting here probably won't help. Submit a bug report. Haven't experienced that myself when a tank was present and taunting. Normally when similar lock ups happen I can select another unit and it unfreezes. Obviously with a tank taunting that's not able to happen.

If this is only happening once in a while the refreshes for energy are similar to normal energy so at least they are cheaper than cantina refreshes. From what I've heard given the length of the event if you beat every battle first try you would end up with about 700 or so energy just on normal regen so could go back to get any other stars or complete feats.

Remember this is a first run exhibition so some issues are bound to happen and might not affect everyone
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I would just try and report it as a bug. Sorry it’s happening.
  • Options
    13jkelly wrote: »
    b8kul91v4mm2.png

For some reason every time I kill a toon especially if they are a tank they some how are still there and I can’t target any other enemy. Not only that but I can’t exit out nor can I or the enemy take any turns. I’ve wasted so many crystals and conquest energy because of this. There is no way I’m going to even begin to be able to finish by 2 weeks. Please fix this CG.

This has happened to me and guild mates recently across Conquest, TB & TW. Abilities disappear and nothing you can do to get them back. Battle either times out or you have to force quit from experience.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    This needs to reported to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>