Next Zeta?

Hi, I was just wondering who you guys think my next zeta should be applied to

https://swgoh.gg/p/115575663/

Just for some context, I'm currently working towards Thrawn and R2D2. Once I've unlocked both of them I'm working towards CLS and Chewbacca. Should I save for one of them legendaries or apply it to a character I already have? Any advice would be great.

Replies

• Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    Options
    General advice: if you don't need it for your arena team or to suceed in a legendary event of sort, keep it in your back pocket.
  • Options
    Starslayer wrote: »
    General advice: if you don't need it for your arena team or to suceed in a legendary event of sort, keep it in your back pocket.

Great, thanks for that!
  • Options
    Padme 1000%. Also get JKA and General Kenobi up.

If I were you, as you work towards CLS, get your Padme team up and running. Gear 12/13 would be ideal. Those high gear might seem intimidating, but it's actually not that hard to go from g12 to 13 if you're in a good guild. Plus, a good Padme team can beat almost anything.
  • Options
    Padme 1000%. Also get JKA and General Kenobi up.

If I were you, as you work towards CLS, get your Padme team up and running. Gear 12/13 would be ideal. Those high gear might seem intimidating, but it's actually not that hard to go from g12 to 13 if you're in a good guild. Plus, a good Padme team can beat almost anything.

Great, thanks for the help. What would you reckon with a Padme team? Currently have JKA, Ahsoka, Yoda and will have R2D2 soon. Close to unlocking GK, but will only be 5 stars.
  • StealthGOBLIN32
    376 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    A good Padme team is Padme, JKA, GK and Ahsoka. The 5th slot should be for C3P0 eventually, but Yoda or Barris works until then. GK works at 5* with Padme, she provides bonus health. Barris is better than Yoda once you get GK because she keeps him alive. Don’t use R2 if you can avoid it. Try to work on JKA, he deals a lot of damage mid game and helps get courage with his special.
    3v3 FTW
  • Options
    A good Padme team is Padme, JKA, GK and Ahsoka. The 5th slot should be for C3P0 eventually, but Yoda or Barris works until then. GK works at 5* with Padme, she provides bonus health. Barris is better than Yoda once you get GK because she keeps him alive. Don’t use R2 if you can avoid it. Try to work on JKA, he deals a lot of damage mid game and helps get courage with his special.

Great thanks for the help!