Conquest hard mode

Jpfit262
545 posts Member
edited January 2023
How do I get there? I finished normal, but how do I get into hard mode?s8osiqqrox7a.png
Post edited by EA_Mako on

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    You pick it on the next run. Once you select a difficulty, it is set for the whole event.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Next run you can select Hard mode. Beating Normal is a prerequisite.
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    Options
    Ah, so now what do I do for the next 11 days? 🤣
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    Ah, so now what do I do for the next 11 days? 🤣

Maximize your rewards. 59/105 keycards? You can do better.
  • Ghost666
    328 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    I am playing HARD for the first time. Beat NORMAL several times before.
    I understand SECTOR 1 reward in HARD is comparable with final REWARD in NORMAL...and i already beat SECTOR 1 boss...so all going as planned...however...
    I used to replay the "bonus" matches at the end of each sector to get the stuff i needed for datacrons...assuming i will not go further than sector 2 in HARD...i will "lose" this abbility...i can only get sector 1 datacron materials...right?
    Post edited by Ghost666 on
  • Options
    Ghost666 wrote: »
    I am playing HARD for the first time. Beat NORMAL several times before.
    I understand SECTOR 1 reward in HARD is comparable with final REWARD in NORMAL...and i already beat SECTOR 1 boss...so all going as planned...however...
    I used to replay the "bonus" matches at the end of each sector to get the stuff i needed for datacrons...assuming i will not go further than sector 2 in HARD...i will "lose" this abbility...i can only get sector 1 datacron materials...right?

You can play the bonus battles in any sections in which you can beat the final boss. So if you can beat the boss in 1 and 2, you can play both of those bonus battles for datacon mats.
  • Options
    Please do not necro a post from over a year ago
  • EA_Mako
    2108 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    Hey there,

This thread is quite a few years old and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread if there's a subject you're wanting to discuss that doesn't have a more recent topic, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.