Thank you for bring back Yoda !!!

2Next

Replies

• kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    Aayla is at 7*?! Dude, who cares about Yoda then. You already have the best Jedi in-game.

??? ummmm yea?
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    kbonifay wrote: »
    7th stage of yoda event is RIDICULOUS!! it shouldnt be that difficult.
    my team:
    QGJ, Ahsoka, Lumi, Kit, Asaj
    (each are purple x2 gear and lvl 70)

help? (and please dont tell me to farm baris, she is a 6* currently, so chill) :)

You don't have enough heals. Lose Aayla and put JC in. Not gonna lie though, Barris would be a massive benefit to your team; I completed it fairly easily on my third try with - Barris (L), Anakin, JC, Lumi, QGJ. Yoda had JC and IGD as his teammates. I focused Yoda and then killed the rest. Easy peasy.

barris should be 7* by mid next week, so hopefully she will be the thing to get me over the hump... my rage quit levels are rising. LOL
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    I GOT HIM!!!

no baris too. :) thanks for the tips, i waited till he had Baris and Anakin with him. killed anakin first then went straight for yoda...

CHEERS TO 7* YODA!!
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    kbonifay wrote: »
    I GOT HIM!!!

no baris too. :) thanks for the tips, i waited till he had Baris and Anakin with him. killed anakin first then went straight for yoda...

CHEERS TO 7* YODA!!

Grats!!!!
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Vodo wrote: »
    Feed. Them. More.

Ryback approves.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Can I have Yoda in this event if I have only 16/100 Ashoka shard?
    I would like to refresh four times in cantina(100-200-400-800) and get shard from 4C and 5D.
    I have 7* Barris(L), Luminara,QGJ,JC but Ashoka just 6.
    But if I get Ashoka 7* my time will be limited for the hard fight.
  • Options
    I was actually very disappointed, previously he came back one full month after the event came out. So naturally I was farming my Jedi based around that time frame. Now since he's been thrown on our faces a week early I may not have my 5th 7* Jedi in time, and if I do I have to be able to beat him that day without Barris now....
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • PrincessPeach97
    48 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Post removed.
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Options
    Aayla is at 7*?! Dude, who cares about Yoda then. You already have the best Jedi in-game.

Kayla is best.
    But Yoda is the grand master!